Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-09-2009, 05:54 AM   #1
swchopper

Drives: '64 Malibu SS, Twin Turbo
Fesler-Moss Camaro Announced

An exciting collaboration between Fesler Built and Jon Moss: Enjoy

http://www.feslermosscamaro.com

I do NOT work for Fesler and don't represent his views. I am a good friend to Chris Fesler and involved very minimally in this project. So I can answer some questions. If not, I will say so, or get an answer very quickly.

Quote:
FESLER MOSS Limited Edition 2010 Camaro coming soon.

After months of design and calibration Chris Fesler and Jon Moss have teamed up to offer Chevy lovers with their version of the ultimate 2010 Camaro. The Chevrolet Camaro will forever be known as America's original muscle car. Chris Fesler and Jon Moss have expanded on that principle to create the Fesler-Moss Edition 2010 Camaro. The new Fesler-Moss Limited Edition 2010 Camaro is scheduled for release in late April 2009 and will be shipping soon after that.

Built with similar historic features that have been prevalent throughout the Camaro's bloodline, the Fesler-Moss Camaro stays true to the original Camaro lines, performance, handling and most important, horsepower. Some features include;
• GM Performance LS-7, LS-9 and LSX engines,
• 6 speed or built 4L65E transmission,
• Fesler-Moss braned Magnuson Supercharger,
• Fesler-Moss 3 piece billet wheels,
• Goodyear tires,
• Racing suspension,
• Upgraded rear end,
• Body upgrades,
• Paddle shifter by Mastershift,
• Performance brake upgrade,
• Larger exhaust upgrade,
• Sound system upgrade,
• Color matched interior
• Street legal in all 50 states.

When asked about their new endeavor, Chris and Jon had the following to say;

“I remember when I was younger riding around in my dad’s Camaro and how much fun and cool the car was. I wanted to build something that brought back that feeling and design. When I saw the new 2010 Camaro I knew we could offer the style and feel of the 1969 model that we have all grown to love and appreciate so much but with some serious power and handling. This will be the ultimate Camaro package and a perfect touch for any car collector.” -Chris Fesler

“When I think of Camaro, it reminds me of my days at General Motors working on the COPO cars, Trams-Am engine components, and the Big Block drag cars. Pure Fun! Now, I’m proud to be involved with Chris Fesler in the development of the 2010 Fesler-Moss Edition Camaro that mirrors that same performance image of the original Camaros.” -Jon Moss

Sometimes "off-the-shelf" just isn't good enough. When that is the case, there is Fesler-Moss. The limited edition, track tested, 600hp 2010 Fesler-Moss Camaro is limited to 60 production models (per year). Pricing will start at $60K and top out at $150K for a fully loaded version. Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and require a substantial deposit.

For those that want what no-one else has, Fesler-Moss will also be offering TWIN packages that include both the new 2010 Camaro along with a matching 1969 version. Pricing has yet to be determined.

Whether you are interested in placing an order for the new Fesler-Moss Edition Camaro or if you already have a Camaro on order, please do not hesitate to call us for availability and reservation status.

Name:  rear.jpg
Views: 21482
Size:  83.1 KB

swchopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
Zeus95

Drives: IOM 2010 - 2SS/RS
Looks pretty cool, how much $$$$ ?
Zeus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:32 AM   #3
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
looks pretty cool and nice performance upgrades, i wonder how the billet headlights work though o.0
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
I'm not a fan of the new taillight cluster but I love the spoiler, grille, hideaways, etc.

Any idea of price?
Old 04-09-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
justmeron

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
Very nice upgrades in style and performance.

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:20 AM   #6
Evilkosh99

Drives: 2010 Black SS/RS
I like the red outline for the stripes on the black car -- looks good
Old 04-09-2009, 07:21 AM   #7
Baughman

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Very nice but no doubt very expensive
Old 04-09-2009, 07:55 AM   #8
KBearZ28

Drives: 98 Camaro Z28
Send a message via AIM to KBearZ28
I love the grill/hideaways!
KBearZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:04 AM   #9
cam2fst4u

Drives: 08 SS trailblazer,08 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to cam2fst4u
LS7 engine swap? how much is the deposit?
cam2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #10
Dan

Drives: 2004 GTO
Why would they offer downgrades as the only transmission options?
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #11
swchopper

Thanks for the great responses. We are receiving a lot of interest in this project and have already sold a few cars.

There are many questions. Unfortunately, some will remain answered for the next few weeks until Fesler receives a shipment of camaros at his shop. We need more than 1 camaro in order to get beta testing moving faster. Also, pricing is not set exact as there are still variables changing daily. The only solution will be when a few camaros are getting tested at once.

Transmissions: They are not set in stone. Some have mentioned a downgrade in transmissions. We don't see it this way as we know exact configurations that will work with 600-700 HP in a T56. The T6060 is still new. So costs, parts, etc are still a lil shaky with the T6060. Without a doubt, we are looking at it and others very seriously. But we won't "offer" it until we've put it in a car, and tested the snot out of it. We will put it in and try to blow it. Then we will have a decision on tranny's.

Needless to say, many factors are changing daily as the camaro's deliveries come to fruition.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #12
swchopper

FESLER MOSS Limited Edition 2010 Camaro coming soon.

After months of design and calibration Chris Fesler and Jon Moss have teamed up to offer Chevy lovers with their version of the ultimate 2010 Camaro. The Chevrolet Camaro will forever be known as America's original muscle car. Chris Fesler and Jon Moss have expanded on that principle to create the Fesler-Moss Edition 2010 Camaro. The new Fesler-Moss Limited Edition 2010 Camaro is scheduled for release in late April 2009 and will be shipping soon after that.

Built with similar historic features that have been prevalent throughout the Camaro's bloodline, the Fesler-Moss Camaro stays true to the original Camaro lines, performance, handling and most important, horsepower. Some features include;
• GM Performance LS-7, LS-9 and LSX engines,
• 6 speed or built 4L65E transmission,
• Fesler-Moss braned Magnuson Supercharger,
• Fesler-Moss 3 piece billet wheels,
• Goodyear tires,
• Racing suspension,
• Upgraded rear end,
• Body upgrades,
• Paddle shifter by Mastershift,
• Performance brake upgrade,
• Larger exhaust upgrade,
• Sound system upgrade,
• Color matched interior
• Street legal in all 50 states.

When asked about their new endeavor, Chris and Jon had the following to say;

“I remember when I was younger riding around in my dad’s Camaro and how much fun and cool the car was. I wanted to build something that brought back that feeling and design. When I saw the new 2010 Camaro I knew we could offer the style and feel of the 1969 model that we have all grown to love and appreciate so much but with some serious power and handling. This will be the ultimate Camaro package and a perfect touch for any car collector.” -Chris Fesler

“When I think of Camaro, it reminds me of my days at General Motors working on the COPO cars, Trams-Am engine components, and the Big Block drag cars. Pure Fun! Now, I’m proud to be involved with Chris Fesler in the development of the 2010 Fesler-Moss Edition Camaro that mirrors that same performance image of the original Camaros.” -Jon Moss

Sometimes "off-the-shelf" just isn't good enough. When that is the case, there is Fesler-Moss. The limited edition, track tested, 600hp 2010 Fesler-Moss Camaro is limited to 60 production models (per year). Pricing will start at $60K and top out at $150K for a fully loaded version. Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis and require a substantial deposit.

For those that want what no-one else has, Fesler-Moss will also be offering TWIN packages that include both the new 2010 Camaro along with a matching 1969 version. Pricing has yet to be determined.

Whether you are interested in placing an order for the new Fesler-Moss Edition Camaro or if you already have a Camaro on order, please do not hesitate to call us for availability and reservation status.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #13
cam2fst4u

Drives: 08 SS trailblazer,08 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to cam2fst4u
150K?

When I first read this post I was like :party0038:

And then I read the latest post and I was like :bangdesk:

I told my wife and this is what happened

And then she said if I even thought about it she would do this
cam2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:44 PM   #14
2Scoops

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'll take all 60!!!!

... now where did I put that damn powerball ticket?
Rest in peace my Brothers.

2SS/RS MN6, Cyber Grey Metallic w/ Black Rally Stripes

http://twoscoopscamaro5.mybrute.com
2Scoops is offline   Reply With Quote