Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
SVT2888

Drives: 97 Ford Thunderturd
Una Notte - A night with Aston Martin's V12 Zagato

A few weeks ago I was invited to attend a special event at Aston Martin Newport Beach. They would be showing off their new $800k masterpiece, of which only 150 will be built, the V12 Zagato.

As soon as I walked into the venue I was flabbergasted by the show that was being put on. The car sat under a black silk cover, while models walked around showing off the newest wears from a local boutique and free samples of wine were being given away at the other end of the venue. Shortly after my arrival Julian Jenkins, vice-President of Aston Martin of the Americas, walked up to me and introduced himself. Turns out he's a fan of CNCpics and had been wanting to meet me, I was seriously flattered. We chatted for a bit until he was pulled away to unveil the car. When the models pulled the wraps off the car my eyes immediately turned away from them and on to the car.

What a thing of beauty! Those curves, those lips, those hips! What I wouldn't give to have a one night stand with it! I loved it from every angle, everything was just right. That is until I sat in it, at 6'4" I was too tall for its slopping roof-line, though Jenkins assured me that if I had the money for one they'd be able to make me fit. Then things got better, the car was fired-up, talk about an eargasm! The car sounded as good as it looked!

This was a great event and I had a good time chit chatting with all the potential customers that where there and the models. Even got to meet the newly crowned Ms. America. I didn't really feel out of place at all, for car enthusiast are car enthusiast no matter the background or income we are all united by the love of the car.

Anyways here are my favorite pics from the event:

As always you may view all the pics at CNCpics.com

Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks,

-Leo
SVT2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
While I'm an Aston Martin fan, and do love the V12 Zagato, I still don't like the taillights on that thing. Nothing else in the current AM lineup has round taillights, and they just look out of place on the Zagato (imo).

btw, nice pics!
Old 05-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
I would drive one!
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
drummer5679

Drives: 2005 Infiniti G35
did aston martin have an affair with a gt-r? Not a fan of the wheels, look like they were pulled off a kia. For 800k there are quite a few other cars I'd rather have than this based on these pics which, for me, is saying a lot cause a DBS is one of my dream cars.
drummer5679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
awfarley

Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Interior trim looks like a riced out Honda...just saying

Give me an 800k budget and I'd never even consider this car regardless of rarity. But that's just my opinion.
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #6
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
Love the body lines, don't care for the spoiler at all. Looks like a ricer bolt on.
willhe64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Front and side view are awesome but that rear ehhhh not my cup of tea. Are all 150 sold already? +1 on the DBS love that car.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote