Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 08-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
Peter

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Custom Interior for sale or trade

Ok, I am changing up my car and looking to get some of the factory parts back. So I have my dash door panels and headliner up for sale / trade.

Dash: Custom Leather wrapped with JL Audio Badges where the vents are and Ipad mount that motorizes up out from where the center air vents where at. I would trade for the new style dash from the 2013.

Headliner: This is sueded on the the sides and fog gray center amp rack for 4 JL Audio XD amplifiers. Also has Green accent lighting that runs down the side of the amp rack. I will trade for factory non sunroof headliner and some cash. Or will sell for the headliner and the amps for the cost of the 4 amps that I have to go with it. 2 xd400/4 2 xd600/1 = Each amp sells for $399. So that is $1600 for the 4 amps headliner, wiring RCAs Distro blocks. I will include all pictures to show how it was hooked up.

Doors: Will sell with or with out the inserts. has custom fiberglassed and leather wrapped. Was made for JL Audio ZR8 and ZR6.5 Will trade for factory door panels and some cash. Only down fall to the doors is you do have to modify the bottom of the dash and glove box. I will sell the doors with the ZR speakers for the cost of the speakers. $1300

Ok, I am changing up my car and looking to get some of the factory parts back. So I have my dash door panels and headliner up for sale / trade.

Dash: Custom Leather wrapped with JL Audio Badges where the vents are and Ipad mount that motorizes up out from where the center air vents where at. I would trade for the new style dash from the 2013.

Headliner: This is sueded on the the sides and fog gray center amp rack for 4 JL Audio XD amplifiers. Also has Green accent lighting that runs down the side of the amp rack. I will trade for factory non sunroof headliner and some cash. Or will sell for the headliner and the amps for the cost of the 4 amps that I have to go with it. 2 xd400/4 2 xd600/1 = Each amp sells for $399. So that is $1600 for the 4 amps headliner, wiring RCAs Distro blocks. I will include all pictures to show how it was hooked up.

Doors: Will sell with or with out the inserts. has custom fiberglassed and leather wrapped. Was made for JL Audio ZR8 and ZR6.5 Will trade for factory door panels and some cash. Only down fall to the doors is you do have to modify the bottom of the dash and glove box. I will sell the doors with the ZR speakers for the cost of the speakers. $1300

#280 MASTER MECP Certified
MECP - Sales, Basic and Advance Certified
ASE - 6 electrical certified
10+ years car audio installation, sales and manager
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
JuanBAMF

Drives: Black 2012 1LS
too bad im in miami .. woulve love the dash
JuanBAMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
1BADRS