Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #1
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up Starting to grow on me

Hi gang. Kinda new here, but have posted some.
I originally did not like 5th gen. at first, but after being on this site for a little bit and seeing them more and more, they're starting to grow on me.
I would really like to order a IOM 2SS/RS with white hood stripes, 6sp w/Hurst shifter, no moon roof, the orange interior and the little "fin" on the trunk. I may be missing something, but along those lines.
Who knows, I may go to the dealership one day to check one out in person and price one out like in my description???
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
IOM with White Stripes rock!! I saw and IOM with Cyber Gray strips and it was good but the White would be killer.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
rico-2SS
Thx TZD.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged Custom Camaro
The car is like crack - you just can't get enough
My wife is going to hate me when my kids and I sleep in it.

I like the set up you described GL with your order in the future
Old 04-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
I originally did not like 5th gen. at first, but after being on this site for a little bit and seeing them more and more, they're starting to grow on me.
I would really like to order a IOM 2SS/RS with white hood stripes, 6sp w/Hurst shifter, no moon roof, the orange interior and the little "fin" on the trunk. I may be missing something, but along those lines.
Who knows, I may go to the dealership one day to check one out in person and price one out like in my description???

Have you seen one in person yet? Or sat in one? If not..... its really going to grow on you then!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
You'd really like to order my exact car. (Obviously minus the Hurst right now).
Old 04-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
MontyCarlo

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
Is the Hurst shifter being un-cancelled? I thought it went from "on hold" to "totally gone."
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
Tal

Drives: Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo View Post
Is the Hurst shifter being un-cancelled? I thought it went from "on hold" to "totally gone."
The dealer option is gone and a factory option is being added, though dealers should still be able to order and install the shifter later one if one wants them to.
Tal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
You can go to the official site and build one to get an idea of the msrp.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
catmaster1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:

Just do it!!! you wont regret it. I havent even seen a production car or sat in one yet and i ordered mine 2SS/RS IOM just cause im an orange freak. And boy am i glad i did. Now all i have to do is wait for it to show up.
catmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

YEAH!!!
I like this site too. Really cool people. I belong to like 4 or 5 other car sites as well.
I have not seen a Camaro in person, or even the IMO for that matter. I know I will like it though. I'm an orange vehicle freak!!
I have a '99 HO SS with white leather and a '05 Dodge Daytona Ram that is more like the 2002 sunset orange Camaro color.
It seems like great minds think a like!!!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote