Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-23-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Back in the Camaro club! Need modification advice.

Well I sold my heavily molded out 2010 camaro about 4 years ago when my daughter was born, but I have been missing that show car feeling these last few years, just went up and picked up a 2018 Camaro 1SS manual and time to start making the car unique.

One of the first things I want to do is put on a ZL1 bumper, does anyone have any recommendations on A/M ones that have decent fitment or reviews, if so please PM or link, I've seen some on Ebay for around 650 to 750 for the whole kit, knowing they are never direct fitment or OEM quality would rather order with someone that has attempted it.

Second are to smoke out the car with dark tail lights, third brake light and side marker lights. Then follow up with exhaust or electric cutouts. Anyone else have any other recommendations?

Look forward to visiting with you all again!
Attached Images

Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:04 PM   #2
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
can you buy E85 were your at. E85 is good for 25-30hp and easy but requires a tune and voids the warranty. i recommend a front splitter and side skirts. get some real ZL1 wheels. the real forges zl1 wheels can be bought cheaper then the cast replicas. you will need ZL1 addons splash guards with the zl1 wheels or 1le wheels whatever you prefer.
Attached Images

real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:34 PM   #3
SteveV

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro 6M Red Hot
My 1st mod was a skip shift eliminator. Best $20 you will spend...