Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-16-2018, 01:17 PM   #1
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
$2000, yellow 2011 1LT in SoCal

(Sorry... typo'd the title, can't edit it: Asking price is $2500, not $2000...)

Selling the whole thing... but you'll need to put a motor in it. The engine suffered a catastrophic failure about two weeks ago, and instead of repairing it, I just bought another vehicle.

It's an automatic, with a 3.6L V-6 that isn't well. The car can actually still be driven, sort of, but it sounds like hell, and at any moment something really terrible is sure to happen, and that probably means rods and pistons going airborne or cylinders opening up or a block turning itself wrong- side out. I just know it'll be bad... but, that said... it still starts and drives. Ain't no way you'll be able to DRIVE this home, though.... it'll need to be trailered. Really. No joke. However, once we trade cash for a pink, it's your car... do whatcha want to with it!

185,181 miles on the clock, excellent interior, decent exterior (the front clip has a little damage, and the rear bumper has been bumped... both are minor enough that MOST people comment on how great the car looks, and I then point out the flaws... they are always surprised. However, both the front clip and the rear bumper cover will need to be replaced if you want a "perfect" body). I've included pics of both areas that are damaged (pics were taken today, September 16, 2018)... as you can see, they appear very minor, but there IS damage... just so you are aware.

The tires (Kumho PA31) are near- new.

I'd like to keep the license plates... but, if you want them, we can negotiate an additional price... $150 is what I've got in mind.

I'll throw in the matching yellow fire extinguisher, mounted in the back seat area, and four additional "steelie" rims, if you want 'em. You can also have the original owner's manual.

The car has been loved and babied... washed, vacuumed, detailed every few days. It's hospital- grade sterile on the inside. It still even has a hint of new- car smell. It's not perfect... like, the hood lift strut that has failed, and won't hold the hood up... gotta use a prop rod.

Message me, text me (909) 273- 8456, or email (ken.cress@yahoo.com) if you are interested. It's gotta be cash, and I'm asking $2500 (plus the plate price, if you want them). Don't forget that you can't drive this home... bring a trailer.

I'm in Crestline, CA... in the mountains above San Bernardino. I have the (clean) title in my hand, and two keys (although one of the keys is pretty torn up) ready to swap for a small stack of cash... no checks, no Bitcoin, no trade for weed.... cash is king!
Attached Images

Last edited by Scalded Dog; 09-16-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:50 PM   #2
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
SOLD!!!
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote