Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #71
Aecannon1

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS (RS Package) LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
This thread gives me an idea for a charity fund raiser event we could have at Camaro5 fest....

We need some of those fat sumo suits..
Old 01-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #72
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Get the lawyers and mods close this thread because the argument is stupid. SC was stolen pretty simple.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #73
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Get the lawyers and mods close this thread because the argument is stupid. SC was stolen pretty simple.
Whoa whoa whoa buddy...this has great entertainment value! Better than HBOCINEMAXSHOWTIME TWITFACESPACEBOOK
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #74
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Whoa whoa whoa buddy...his has great entertainment value!
Sorry Gunny, me bad. Do not want to ruin your fun.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #75
EliteCZM523

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aecannon1 View Post
Not a chance, I paid through paypal, he sold through paypal. I'm following the legal standard they set forth for every buyer and seller to make a transaction safely. They handle all the legal stuff and write the rules of transacting through their channels specifically for these kinds of cases.

As for digging myself a hole by telling the truth, not a chance. He ignored my texts, emails, voicemails and paypal's emails. digs holes and truth fills em up. Not mine to repair? Again, forfeiture.

As for the repairs being an "investment". No. I don't think so. The kit wasn't advertised as damaged, missing parts and such. I spoke verbally and via text about the condition of the kit and what it included. If my expenditure to fix/replace what was damaged, that's just not right because as aforementioned, the kit was described as complete and not damaged.

Got that in writing? If not then it may as well never been said.

Also, like has been mentioned countless times.....If you where not happy with the condition of the item - should have contacted the seller. If there is no response then you simply ship it back to where it came from (read: RETURN ADDRESS) and file a dispute. Can't have your cake and eat it too
ARH 1 7/8 w/ cats, Borla ATAK Axle Back, VaraRam, ECS Cam, JDP Halo Kit, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Ghosted SMD Side Markers, Reverse Lights, P13W Plasma DRL's, DRL Harness, Kenwood 9990HD, Scosche Kit, and tons more
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #76
cam62

Drives: 2012 IBM Vert 2SS/rs
Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa buddy...this has great entertainment value! Better than HBOCINEMAXSHOWTIME TWITFACESPACEBOOK
ThaT it does. Probably soon to be shut down
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #77
Jason P

Drives: 2011 2ss
This is the best thread since " Choosing the right super charger"
2011 2ss Ram twin plate ceramic clutch, Texas speed 418 LS3 235 /243 .621 / .624 cam, ported and polished heads with dual springs,magnum push rods, Hotchkis race pack, Stainless Power long tube headers with no cats, Magna Flo competition exhaust, lpe fuel pump, magnuson supercharger with overdrive and port matched blower plate, IW 8 rib pullies, AEM meth kit, id 850 injectors, 3 bar map, halltech cai, zl1 rear diff
Old 01-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #78
EliteCZM523

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason P View Post
This is the best thread since " Choosing the right super charger"

Lies.....There was this one about Ham.
ARH 1 7/8 w/ cats, Borla ATAK Axle Back, VaraRam, ECS Cam, JDP Halo Kit, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Ghosted SMD Side Markers, Reverse Lights, P13W Plasma DRL's, DRL Harness, Kenwood 9990HD, Scosche Kit, and tons more
Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #79
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Can we close this stupid crap? This is rediculous. This is a technical forum.

This is a legal dispute between two individuals that should be handled appropriately. All you popcorn eating trolls/idiots need to go back to watching Jerry Springer if you need to get your daily drama, instead of coming here to fuel the fire and throw in your worthless opinions.

so sick of this nonsense.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #80
Aecannon1

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS (RS Package) LS3
Quote:
Are you going to give ls7camaro any of the $5000 you sell his original component for? That's where I'm lost at. He loses his blower and gets nothing? You gained his blower for nothing, and possible get an extra $1000?
Plain and simple. No.

$1000 extra.. wouldn't cover the cost of the install, diagnostic and tune. I understand yes I was going to install it anyway. But asking for it back THIS LATE in the game after it's been diagnosed, installed and tuned.. that's just nuts.

Am I going to have to uninstall it anyway to sell it? Yes, to sell it. Not to ship it back. Which will also cost money for uninstallation if I were to send it back. Again. Eat all those costs because he came back and cried foul way after forfeiting the transaction, his payment and the blower being returned. No that's the point. It makes no right sense to come back this late in the case and try and change matters. It's too late. Now he'd be screwing me and I'd be putting up a thread bitching about that... and we all know that would be boring.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #81
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aecannon1 View Post
Plain and simple. No.

$1000 extra.. wouldn't cover the cost of the install, diagnostic and tune. I understand yes I was going to install it anyway. But asking for it back THIS LATE in the game after it's been diagnosed, installed and tuned.. that's just nuts.

Am I going to have to uninstall it anyway to sell it? Yes, to sell it. Not to ship it back. Which will also cost money for uninstallation if I were to send it back. Again. Eat all those costs because he came back and cried foul way after forfeiting the transaction, his payment and the blower being returned. No that's the point. It makes no right sense to come back this late in the case and try and change matters. It's too late. Now he'd be screwing me and I'd be putting up a thread bitching about that... and we all know that would be boring.
You chose to install/tune/etc on your own. I know you're not passing that on to the OP too are you? You want that money back too? Ok, I'll buy for free, and you pay my install, tune cost. Deal?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #82
EliteCZM523

Quote:
You chose to install/tune/etc on your own. I know you're not passing that on to the OP too are you? You want that money back too? Ok, I'll buy for free, and you pay my install, tu e cost. Deal?

SOLD. When can you do it?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #83
ls7camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
Unfortunetely I will have to take legal action. I have been sending documents to my lawyer and we are going over the whole thing. Plain and simple, I sent him a blower and got nothing in return.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #84
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteCZM523 View Post
SOLD. When can you do it?
Right now! The deal if is I buy it for free, and you pay my install/tune cost. LoL

Closed Thread