Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #15
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
In order to make all movie information regarding discussion, reviews, and Camaro Concept info as easy to find as possible, all threads have been merged to this one, single thread. Let's keep all the talk here.

This thread was kept due to it's name "The Official - I saw the - Transformers Movie thread."

I'm counting down the hours...we go at 7:40pm and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 04:50 PM   #16
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
No handouts here.

The movie was FANTASTIC.

Only 2 disappointments but I won't give it away. Let's just say I am a somewhat avid Transformers fan. I still think the movie was 11/10.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:01 PM   #17
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Good to know! I was hoping that I would enjoy more than just the Camaro about this movie - looks like I won't be let down!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:51 PM   #18
Zyreal
Long Arm

Drives: Dodge Neon
Wow, the movie was Awesome...easily the best of the year, I mean, even excluding the Camaro, which was great in it, so many camera shots directly on it...But I mean, wow, I mean, honestly...the only movie that in my eyes even gives transformers a run for it's money in best of 07 would be 300. But I think transformers takes it...

If you weren't gonna see it cause you thought it might be too cheesy...go see it...worth every penny.
Zyreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #19
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
OMG 2.5 hrs of non-stop ecstasy!!

went and saw it monday night @ 8 eastern. even wore my Optimus Prime voice changer mask! OMG. that camaro is teh sex. the gf leaned over after BB turned into the 09 and asked "is that the car you were wanting to get? it looks good...we can get one if you want"

needless to say, I was ecstatic. And I think im in love...

yes with 09 Bumblebee...and...my girlfriend.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #20
Mr. Wyndham

NICE!!! That's a girl to hang on to -she recognises a beautiful Car!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #21
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
NICE!!! That's a girl to hang on to -she recognises a beautiful Car!
well, i have talked to her about it previously, and im at the decision now that either I can keep modding/upgrading my 94Z and save a little each month ($1000-$1500 a month) or just dump everything into our savings and possibly be able to pay it off in 2 yrs ($2000-$2500 a month).

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut theres also this:

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=906

tho she doesnt want that one anymore, im still looking @ around $8-$12k for one
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #22
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
FANTASTIC !!!
Without a doubt, this movie gets . (two thumbs up)

I'd love to get into detail, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone else. I'll tell you right now, it was awesome w/ Bumblebee and both Camaros. There was a great chase scene (I won't tell you with whom!!!). The Camaro alone did not make this movie. It was a combination of everything.

I loved Transformers as a kid. When I saw this trailer one day in the theater, I freaked out. In fact, I still remember seeing the trailer and I thought, "My God. I have to wait another year before it's out...good grief." It was worth the wait. There is the Camaro which is awesome. There's some great comedy, increadible CGI animation (at one part, the camara shot seriously looked like it was real life), a great love interest w/ Sam and the girl, and the theme of the movie was great. All around, this was the perfect movie. There was really only one part I didn't like.

Mindz, PM w/ those two parts you didn't like when you get a chance. I want to see what is on your mind.

And, as far as how well the movie will do at the box office, it's going to soar to the top. This is an excellent movie for all age ranges. There were 7 and 8 year olds yelling "Megatron!" the first time they showed him. There were older couples as well whooping and holloring. It is simply appealing to all ages. Even better, this was the first time in maybe 15 years of going to the movies that people actually applauded countless times and yelled in happiness throughout the movie. It was non-stop and I loved every minute of it whereas normally, I just want poeple to BE QUIET. People just kept clapping and going nuts...as was I!!! I'm going to see this movie again hopefully this week. This will be one DVD to own....which is what my wife said w/in the first 5 min. of the movie.

This movie was worth every penny. I will spend a bunch more pennies to go and see it again in the theaters. All in all, I'd have to say this is going to be my new favorite movie. Good job, Michael Bay and everyone else who worked to make this movie come to life!!!

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!

And how about the soundtrack? Not bad, huh?!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:18 AM   #23
Zyreal
Long Arm

Drives: Dodge Neon
Okay, I gotta know which parts Mindz and Tag didn't like...I can't really think of anything...

PM if possible
Zyreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:07 AM   #24
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I don't feel like typing out the parts. They're just very minor and I found a few more things I didn't like as much as I should have. You guys have cell phones? Especially Zyreal, I have a few questions I need to ask ya. You can check my post in the spoilers thread or pm me your phone number.

EDIT: Tomorrow I see this with my girlfriend and a few other people. My second time, their first. I've been dying to show my g/f the car irl. She's going to the Rev It Up tour with me on Saturday, but I wanna see what she thinks of the car in the movie. I still haven't seen it in person, but the movie made it seem even better than the pictures that I've seen here. I'm just that much more infatuated with it now.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #25
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
just saw the movie and it made me get a massive woody when I saw the camaro in all its glory .(to all that say its ok you must have seen another movie because the one I saw was so action packed and intense that I will probably see it about 3 more times this week)
also happy 4th of july to all!!!

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #26
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbynum69 View Post
just saw the movie and it made me get a massive woody when I saw the camaro in all its glory .(to all that say its ok you must have seen another movie because the one I saw was so action packed and intense that I will probably see it about 3 more times this week)
also happy 4th of july to all!!!
Um....:eek:
Old 07-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #27
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Well, I was up at 7AM this morning, waiting to go see Transformers with my brother. WE went to the 9:30AM show. (buttered popcorn and a Coke aren't recommended in the morning. :o )

I thought the movie was very well done! I embarrassed myself by AHHHING out loud at Bumblebee's appearance. :o

We then stopped by 'Toys R Us' after the movie. I was only collecting Bumblebee, but I walked out with a few of the other Autobots.

I'll be going to see Transformers a second time.

* Remember: "They live among us." All Camaro's are "the good guys"/Autobots. Mustangs>DECPETICONS! *
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #28
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I still haven't seen it in person, but the movie made it seem even better than the pictures that I've seen here. I'm just that much more infatuated with it now.
I have to say that the movie manage to show a more 'real' view of the Camaro.

Not a single unattractive shot, something that can't be said for photographs.

So anyone that didn't like the photos, the movie is what it REALLY looks like. LOL
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote