Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #57
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
I purchased my splitter painted from RPI and I'm experiencing paint chips. My splitter is chipping already and I have only driven the car around 300 miles since my install on 5-4. Josh from RPI is telling me to install 3M protective tape and stop following other vehicles close. As a customer the answer given to me by Josh is unacceptable and as a vendor if you feel this way you should installed the protective tape before shipping.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:15 AM   #58
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
2011 ss/rs sorry to hear about the problem you are having, you are fairly close to my location, if you would like to send me an email with your contact information I am willing to take a look at the problem you are having. Union894 if you would like to send me your contact information, maybe there is something I can do for you as well. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #59
2011ss/rs

RPI Don I sent you a PM
Old 06-11-2013, 07:49 AM   #60
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I ordered Lloyd's mats from RPI and since they were custom, the wait time I thought was very acceptable. I want to get another set for the front (with orange edging) and RPI is the cheapest vender, but with the feedback the last 6-8 months, I'm scared. I hope Don can right the RPI ship because they have lots of nice pieces for our Camaro's.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #61
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I ordered Lloyd's mats from RPI and since they were custom, the wait time I thought was very acceptable. I want to get another set for the front (with orange edging) and RPI is the cheapest vender, but with the feedback the last 6-8 months, I'm scared. I hope Don can right the RPI ship because they have lots of nice pieces for our Camaro's.
I officially started yesterday and I am already steering the ship into smoother waters, it smooth sailing from here
If anyone needs anything please let me know, use RPIDON and it will get you a 10% discount
Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #62
nevrenz

Drives: 2011 RED Camaro
When i asked Josh about the bowties chipping that i purchased months ago he offered to replace them for free. Even though it took awhile to get them replaced, Josh came through as promised. Thanks RPI! Now that Don is there it sounds like things will be even better. Thanks RPI for taking care of my issues and shipping my splitter fast.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #63
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevrenz View Post
When i asked Josh about the bowties chipping that i purchased months ago he offered to replace them for free. Even though it took awhile to get them replaced, Josh came through as promised. Thanks RPI! Now that Don is there it sounds like things will be even better. Thanks RPI for taking care of my issues and shipping my splitter fast.
Thank you for the post and your business, we appreciate it. Don
Old 06-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #64
2011ss/rs

Thank you RPIDon for your help regarding the issues I experienced with the paint on the splitter. You most certainly are going to be an asset to the company.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #65
myss

Drives: 1ss/rs rally yellow blk strips 6spd
I had bought an engine cover from them in 2010 which was damaged and they just told me to send it back and they replaced it no problems at all with them.
myss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #66
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011ss/rs View Post
Thank you RPIDon for your help regarding the issues I experienced with the paint on the splitter. You most certainly are going to be an asset to the company.
Thank you Ed for the kind words, we appreciate your business. Don
Old 06-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #67
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
I bought a color match antenna for my 2010 and it was never clear coated, I didn't care for the communication as well.
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #68
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
I for one am glad there was changes, the service and communication, actually the lack there of, was and is the biggest strike I have against RPI, the product I received finally seems to be legit......

Hopefully this is going to be a prolonged change, you do have your work cut out for you.....
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #69
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS View Post
I bought a color match antenna for my 2010 and it was never clear coated, I didn't care for the communication as well.

sorry to hear about the probelm, if you can send me some information I will see what I can do. Don
Old 06-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #70
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
I for one am glad there was changes, the service and communication, actually the lack there of, was and is the biggest strike I have against RPI, the product I received finally seems to be legit......

Hopefully this is going to be a prolonged change, you do have your work cut out for you.....
I love a challenge, when you get right down to it life is a challenge, but I have a little unfair advantage, I have been doing this for 15 years so you are in good hands now!