Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

View Poll Results: Where should we hold a Northern Tier Camaro Meet?
I'd come to Interstate Dragways (Moorhead, MN) on 5th June 5 55.56%
I'd come to Devil's Run Event (Devil's Lake, ND) 4,5,6 June 3 33.33%
I have another suggestion...see my post 0 0%
Sorry, not interested or can't attend anything. 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #15
fargomike
The Dude Abides

Drives: Black 2SS M6
blazzin , do you have a calendar of the local shows around here ? Would be interested in going .
fargomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #16
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
No, I don't have a calendar of local car shows, I wish I did. Just so ya'll know what's going on, I am still trying to get the new management at Interstate Dragways to give me a good date for all of us to come out (want a day with a car show AND "Fun Run" already scheduled). They've been very slow responding to my e-mails. I think I will give them a call tomorrow and see if we can get this coordinated already!
I also talked with Jeremy (my salesman) at Gateway Chevrolet, and told him I was trying to get some 5th gen owners together for a "meet-n-greet". He said I could bring by some flyers to the dealership, and he would try to contact some of the recent new owners to inform them. So that will help get the word out too.
The only car shows that I am aware of so far are on 31 July and 7-8 Aug. Both of those are out at Interstate Dragways and both are sponsored by different events, but I'm not sure if those days are "open track" days or not, so that's why I'm trying to get the track managers to respond. Here's a link to the track's new website if you'd like to check it out: http://thedragraceplace.com

On a different subject....Does anyone know when the DownTown Fargo Cruise Nights start up???? I know it's supposed to be the first Thursday of every month, but what month??? Tonight would be the first Thursday in May, but it looks like we'd probably get rained out anyway....
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #17
blazzin1

Hey Folks,

I finally got the Fargo/Moorhead Camaro Meet-N-Greet planned out!!!!! It will be on June 12th, starting at 10am. Please check out the link below. I will try to personally contact (PM Message) as many ND and MN folks as I can find on the forum here. But it is going to take some time, and I could use your help. Check out the link below and spread the word to whoever may be interested in coming!!!! Thanks.

Keith (blazzin1)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83187
Old 05-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #18
fargomike
The Dude Abides

Drives: Black 2SS M6
This Thursady the 20th is the first Cruisin Broadway .
fargomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #19
blazzin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargomike View Post
This Thursady the 20th is the first Cruisin Broadway .
I thought it was supposed to be the first Thursday of the month?!? That's what it was last summer! Well, I hope it is this thursday! I'll be there!