Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-03-2014, 07:46 AM   #113
Kawirocket674

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil35th View Post
I firmly agree with what you said, however there are some dealerships that dont. Our local dealership is a chevy/caddy dealer, when you bring your caddy in they treat you with respect and give you a caddy as a loaner. when you bring in any other car the service writers act as if your bothering them, give you the cheapest car enterprise has available. To some this is no big deal, but to others that love our cars and have spend alot of hard earned cash, we feel kinda cheated and slightly disrespected
According to gm policy and procedures Cadillac customers who come in with any warranty concern qualify for same day rental in a Cadillac, Chevy customers qualify after a 24 hr period in a Chevrolet product. This is not the dealers rules but come from GM themselves.
Kawirocket674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:39 AM   #114
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
I have to be honest with you guys, when I spend $300K in five years, I expect to be treated a little differently than the guy who only spent $15K in he same amount of time.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #115
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
I have to be honest with you guys, when I spend $300K in five years, I expect to be treated a little differently than the guy who only spent $15K in he same amount of time.

I don't worry about the level of service that someone else is receiving when I have something done. I just expect to have the same level of service as I try to provide to my customers.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:05 AM   #116
RobertRS

Drives: 2014 2SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
I think there is an old proverb that touches on this ....something like a pauper offers up a bowl of wheat and some linens for the poor and a rich man offers up some gold....The rich man exclaims "what did this pauper do to deserve recognition for his meager offerings in compared to my offerings of gold?" The Lord then replied, "He gave all he had".............The end.
RobertRS is offline   Reply With Quote