Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 11-04-2014, 01:41 PM   #15
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxttruck2002 View Post
From small business owners and managers this is the sketchiest damn ordeal. They went out of business because demand was too high. Now they're back....

I'll stick with BMR and DSE
I've yet to start buying suspension/etc. for mine but I agree. Why not announce to the market you already had and not alienate them and start marketing to a different audience?

Although BMW douches would pay a lot more for parts if it came with an extra sticker or out put a guy wearing skinny jeans and driving gloves in the promotional material
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #16
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
Definitely strange. I don't get why they wouldn't want to continue building camaro parts if they're back in business. They've already done the R&D. Is there not enough profit in it?

I love my pfadt springs. I was sad to see them go.

they may have sold their designs to other vendors; doesn't someone else make their springs now?, and aren't competitive anymore and the Camaro is now an old platform and there's plenty of players in the market until the new car comes out.
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #17
Top Off

Drives: 2012 LS3 1SS/RS Vert
Hmm. Their web store store is again accepting orders. I did not go all the way through, but was able to add parts that in the past stated they were out of.
Top Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 06:05 PM   #18
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Hmmm. Anyone getting any more idea about them?

Like their Tri-Y headers but until we get firm confirmation they are legit will have to pass.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:58 PM   #19
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
with the customers and vendors they left hanging and screwed over. Loved their products but did not like their businesses practices or ethics.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #20
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
their website is at best still incomplete and it looks like they are up to something...try clicking on the company links like engineering etc.
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #21
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Ok, kooks stepped headers are my choice.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:34 AM   #22
BigNate

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Supercharged
Just ordered Solid subframe from them. Got an email saying thank you for creating an account. 4 days later, nothing. No shipment confirmation, no email, nothing. I called the number on the site and it is not their direct number. person said they had to get my info and find someone from pfadt and call me back. They charged my account though.....

I'll keep you guys up to date of the situation. hopefully they call me back today with great news, "My parts are on the way." I need them for the weekend...
Old 12-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #23
BigNate

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Supercharged
Just received an email from Steven baker with afepower.com letting me know my order has been shipped and he gave me the tracking number. Still never received an automatic email from Pfadt telling me it has been shipped, but hopefully it is in the mail and I'll get it on Thursday!!!

From my order, I feel the company is sketchy when it come to ordering online, calling the customer support number, and the lack of email updates. But if I get my order, I'm happy.

Last edited by BigNate; 12-10-2014 at 12:13 AM.
BigNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 02:56 AM   #24
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Why? do you own a BMW. They also owe some folks paid for parts never delivered. I doubt they will be back around here but some may be knocking at their door at SEMA LOL
what?? am i missing something here mike? i thought they're a legit company.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:17 AM   #25
Sapper12b
HTCC Member

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
very interesting .....
Old 12-10-2014, 06:27 AM   #26
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
Afe owns them now. Which is good bigger company more resources. I ordered sway bars from their Black Friday sale and already received them.
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #27
aFe POWER

Drives: Camaro
More information can be found here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8110781

aFe POWER is offline   Reply With Quote