Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

View Poll Results: Pay for the performance?
Yet, whatever it takes to beat the GT500. 107 70.39%
No, I want this car to be cheap as possible, but remain competitive. 45 29.61%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #113
coolman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
yeaahhh i can agree with you on that i do wish they would have done something unique with the interior, although on an interesting note Mopars have always had really really similar interiors anyways even since the original muscle car era, and if you compare the original Challenger's interior to the new one they actually seem strikingly similar...but still after all that i wish they would have been more unique with it, like in the concept, the concept had a pretty cool interior i thought, so that and the weak drivetrain, itd be a cool cruiser but it wouldnt be my first choice as a performance car

By the waayy, is that just an avatar or do you really have a Mad Max replica car? hahaha
They got some work to do.
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #114
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
What I like is when someone comes on here claiming to break something like a transmission or an axle and says" I pulled out slow for the stop when" or " I was just driving normal, really". I have a great dealership that I use and they didn't give me any crap about it either. I'm sure they'll get it back on the road ,but I will just leave the horsing around to the GT500 now that I know the limits to this cars drivetrain.
There's no reason to have some fun in the SS. It's not a universal limit...there's no ceiling. What you experienced was a rare failure...possible in ANY car...including that Mustang. And that's not "fan-boy-ism" talking.....it's statistics.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #115
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
There's no reason to have some fun in the SS. It's not a universal limit...there's no ceiling. What you experienced was a rare failure...possible in ANY car...including that Mustang. And that's not "fan-boy-ism" talking.....it's statistics.
Well still i can see where he's comin from though. If i was hot-doggin it in my car and broke it on accident, even if it was a fluke, id still probly tone it down just to be safe ya know?
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #116
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
Well still i can see where he's comin from though. If i was hot-doggin it in my car and broke it on accident, even if it was a fluke, id still probly tone it down just to be safe ya know?
Sure.