Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #43
Dan55

Drives: Intimidator camaro!
You sound like a mustang owner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #44
lawman007
Panama-Gulf War Vet

Drives: '11 SW 1LT/RS 6M
Sorry to see ya go...Maybe I'll see ya down the road...Have fun in your Camaro, and don't let anyone spoil your fun!
Troy Lawson
Old 07-10-2014, 10:15 PM   #45
yellowrs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 SS 426 V8 M/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman007 View Post
Sorry to see ya go...Maybe I'll see ya down the road...Have fun in your Camaro, and don't let anyone spoil your fun!
Troy Lawson
Thank you sir!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #46
RobertRS

Drives: 2014 2SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman007 View Post
Troy Lawson
You're a good guy Troy. Always seem sincere and real. A rarity in todays world for such young guy.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #47
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
What's the temperature in Scottsdale right now OP?

Old 07-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #48
jdsblueray2013

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2ssrs Blue Ray
Send a message via Yahoo to jdsblueray2013
Tranny. . . Who's that?
Old 07-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #49
yellowrs
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich3fan View Post
What's the temperature in Scottsdale right now OP?
Hot and muggy.
But much cooler than some of the previous years.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #50
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
First I'd like to say that it's horrible that someone get's banned for posting in the wrong forum. I believe in tough love, but that should be reserved after a few warnings. I've been on this forum every day for the last 3 years and have not been banned because I try to follow the rules. Some people have difficulties with it others don't I don't recall (no pun intended ) seeing any of Yellowrs' posts being offensive or "trolling" for that matter.

I do realize that Tran and MarkLS2 have set up their rules in order to have as friendly and cordial environment for it's patrons, but they are not the only ones that dole out infraction violations. There is a team of Moderators that help to maintain order on this website, but I do believe that they are also human and are prone to mistakes just like everyone else. Maybe one of the moderators "accidently" banned Yellow and possibly once that is set in motion, it's irreversible? But whatever the situation, just like any other business, I believe we are the customers and if they are no "viable" violations, there should be amends taken to rectify the situation.

It's shameful that upstanding members get punished for such trivial matters, but it just seems elementary.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #51
dkg11

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
why cant weeee be friends why can weeee be friends why cant weeee just beee camaro friends...Sorry OP
Custom tune by Bob Morreale www.thetuningschool.com
QTP Electronic Exhaust cut-outs
12'' Alpine type R with 1500watts double ported box
Tinted windows
392RWHP on Mustang Dyno
Old 07-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #52
yellowrs
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
First I'd like to say that it's horrible that someone get's banned for posting in the wrong forum. I believe in tough love, but that should be reserved after a few warnings. I've been on this forum every day for the last 3 years and have not been banned because I try to follow the rules. Some people have difficulties with it others don't I don't recall (no pun intended ) seeing any of Yellowrs' posts being offensive or "trolling" for that matter.

I do realize that Tran and MarkLS2 have set up their rules in order to have as friendly and cordial environment for it's patrons, but they are not the only ones that dole out infraction violations. There is a team of Moderators that help to maintain order on this website, but I do believe that they are also human and are prone to mistakes just like everyone else. Maybe one of the moderators "accidently" banned Yellow and possibly once that is set in motion, it's irreversible? But whatever the situation, just like any other business, I believe we are the customers and if they are no "viable" violations, there should be amends taken to rectify the situation.

It's shameful that upstanding members get punished for such trivial matters, but it just seems elementary.
Thank you!
Your support is appreciated.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #53
yellowrs
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkg11 View Post
why cant weeee be friends why can weeee be friends why cant weeee just beee camaro friends...Sorry OP
no worries,
just make sure you post in the right sub-forum going forward
Old 07-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #54
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
You sound like a mustang owner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's post's like these that serve no merit.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #55
Rock It

Drives: '12 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post

Old 07-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #56
rich3fan
What's this button do?

Drives: 2019 Black 2SS
Here's what I think: You started a thread in the wrong sub forum, you were first warned to start your threads in the proper sub-forum (after all you're an experienced member of this board) but because you have a problem with authority, you defiantly started a tires thread here instead of the wheels and tires sub forum. How 'bout that?

Closed Thread