Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #183
Mdun6

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS
We all know these type of polls are NEVER accurate and I think we have all proved that. Why can't we all just get along and have cruise-ins and charity rides or whatever instead of worrying who has the faster car. The 2010-2011 Camaro and the 2011 are so close in speed it's really not worth all this nonsense. All i say if its an American car made in America I like it.
Mdun6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #184
reefdiver

Drives: Cheverlot
I just voted. How are we losing?
reefdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #185
2Scoops

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdun6 View Post
We all know these type of polls are NEVER accurate and I think we have all proved that. Why can't we all just get along and have cruise-ins and charity rides or whatever instead of worrying who has the faster car. The 2010-2011 Camaro and the 2011 are so close in speed it's really not worth all this nonsense. All i say if its an American car made in America I like it.
The poll wasn't about which car was faster... it was about who was the biggest "fanboy". Apparently, Mustang owners are because they have better internet poll hacks. Kudos to the time it took them to pry themselves from World of Warcraft to create the code to break Car and Driver's substantial web security systems. Which, coincidentally, I hear rival those of the FBI.

We need to get a crack team of hackers on standby for the next poll if there's ever a chance to pull out a Camaro win!!!

In other news: Who really cares about a poll? It's what YOU think of YOUR car that matters. As stated earlier, most, if not all of these polls are total
Rest in peace my Brothers.

2SS/RS MN6, Cyber Grey Metallic w/ Black Rally Stripes

http://twoscoopscamaro5.mybrute.com
2Scoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #186
chain1

Drives: 2011 Ford Mustang GT/CS 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnCRedJwl2SS View Post
Seriously...how could it possibly make you feel good? Unless, somehow, you derive pleasure from the sadness of others--in which case, I pity you and your pathetic existence. Man, I hope that didn't really happen...

True victory comes in knowing that your competitor admires your win as much as every spectator to the event--and wishes you well...until the next race!
If losing an internet poll on which car manufacturer has the most fanboys saddens you, then perhaps you are the one who should be pitied.

I just can't believe people care about these polls enough to cheat. Let alone be saddened by the results.
chain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #187
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Scoops View Post
The poll wasn't about which car was faster... it was about who was the biggest "fanboy". Apparently, Mustang owners are because they have better internet poll hacks. Kudos to the time it took them to pry themselves from World of Warcraft to create the code to break Car and Driver's substantial web security systems. Which, coincidentally, I hear rival those of the FBI.

We need to get a crack team of hackers on standby for the next poll if there's ever a chance to pull out a Camaro win!!!

In other news: Who really cares about a poll? It's what YOU think of YOUR car that matters. As stated earlier, most, if not all of these polls are total
I am man enough to admit i play WoW time to time, however i am shocked Camaro would need a cheat to win, i could have done it, . . . but seriously i think i am more entertained by how sad Mustang owners must feel to have actually hacked in.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #188
Ricky35

Drives: 2010 Ford Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftCat View Post
You sure that's not just an insane cackle due to your slow Mustang?
it gets me from point A to point B
Old 05-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #189
Ricky35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTRNL View Post
Yep just like every 54-65,000 dollar cobra I've raced recently makes me laugh ..
funny how people only mention the races they won and never their losses...good for you i'll drink to that
Old 05-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #190
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo117le View Post
hahaha you chevy guys make me lol
Quote:
it gets me from point A to point B
Quote:
funny how people only mention the races they won and never their losses...good for you i'll drink to that
:troll:

Seriously man go back to your Mustang forums
Old 05-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #191
Ricky35

im not a member of any mustang forum lol camaro5 is my first forum i use to go on here everyday to check the lastest news on the concept ..but the new mustang caught my attention soo...but chill out with all the hating cuz someone has a non-camaro
Old 05-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #192
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
Quote:
im not a member of any mustang forum lol camaro5 is my first forum i use to go on here everyday to check the lastest news on the concept ..but the new mustang caught my attention soo...but chill out with all the hating cuz someone has a non-camaro
What concept? Oh and I'm not hating cuz you don't have a camaro, bcuz. I don't either, but you really seem like a troll when you defend the mustang like that AND YOUR ON A CAMARO FORUM!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #193
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
LoL they went a little too high to definitely show they were cheating.
Not too hard to add a few thousand to the poll though, Car&Driver needs to fix their Polls and base it off more then just cache/cookies.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #194

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Summit White Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
I am man enough to admit i play WoW time to time, however i am shocked Camaro would need a cheat to win, i could have done it, . . . but seriously i think i am more entertained by how sad Mustang owners must feel to have actually hacked in.

69307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #195
92heritagers

Drives: '92 Camaro RS Heritage Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair View Post
Because it was a cheat fest to begin with, then it got turn up a notch or two-hundred thousand lmao!
Dude, Unfair, what is with you?! 23 posts in this single thread to bust on people who cheat on poll's. You're nothing but a one note johnny. Get over yourself.
92heritagers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #196
Cessna510
Gm loyalist

Drives: 04 z71 tahoe\99 SS m6
Gonna be real hard for the camaro to beat the mustang...in a poll too many mustang lovers out there. Not gonna lose too much sleep over it, congrats to the stang fanboys.