Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 09-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's Detail Clinic // Irvine, CA // Oct. 8, 2011

Join Ashley and Myself as we kick off our first official event at Detailing.com!

The latest addition to the Adam's Dealer network, Detailing.com offers a huge selection
of all the detail products you need and a showroom open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-4pm!

As always, the clinic is 100% free to attend and open to all makes and models. Hope to see you guys there!!

Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
I am going to try and slide by and say hi
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Not sure if I can make it, but I'll try to stop by to check out Detailing.com's hq
Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
Adam's Polishes

Bump. Tomorrows the day, hope to see some of you guys out there.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Man I want to go. I need products. If I can't get up early enough I might roll by. I work till 4am though.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
I need more stuff!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Man I am pooped from work...not sure that I'll be able to make it out after all :(

Hope someone can report back how it was!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #8
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

I will be going over there. Dylan you need a demo car?
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Old 10-08-2011, 01:46 AM   #9
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
I need more stuff!!!
I need to buy a gal of detail spray. love that stuff.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

This was a great event. Always good to see Dylan and Ashley. No new products introduced, just the same geat ones. Just a side note, I have been in the detailing business for over 35 years and have worked with many product companies but have never seen a company with as good as customer service and marketing plan. Adam has done an amazing job with this company in its I believe 15 year exsistance since its beginging at the OC swap meet. He should be teaching seminars on Business models. And his attitude is reflected down through his employees. Thanks for being there and watching out for the home hobbiest especially.

I am really impressed with the store itself, Detailing.com. Very top notch and they have all the major lines, and for the most part the complete lines (hard to find that) Adams (need to give them more shelf space, HINT HINT)), Meguiars Pro Detailing and Numbered line, Mothers, 3M, Surf City, Aero, Zymol as well as a smattering of others. Also tehre is the equipment Porter Cable, Flex, matts, vacs, and all the tools and accesories you could want. They have a nice big area in the back warehouse where they will do training. Very convient off the 5 and 405. Dylan said Adams is excited to be partnered with them and will be bringing in more stock. Maybe we can get a overall detailing seminar set up for Camaro5 there, I will see what I can do if there would be an interest.

Make sure you stop by and check them out, they are open on Saturdays and just down the street from Cars n Coffee. I will go take some more pictures I only had my iPhone and for some reason I lost the pics I shot inside the store.

Here are a few of the Demo with my car.
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #11
Adam's Polishes

That dude with the beard is HAWT!

Thanks to everyone who came out and thanks for posting up pictures! Great event, looking forward to doing many more of them at that location.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #12
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
That dude with the beard is HAWT!

Thanks to everyone who came out and thanks for posting up pictures! Great event, looking forward to doing many more of them at that location.
By chance, have you heard of a "clay bar Towel"
A co-worker just told me about it and how great it is, but of course he is trying to sell me one. I have you kit and love all the products I have used so far, just wondering what this New "towel" is all about if you know.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #13
Adam's Polishes

Sorry, never heard of a clay bar towel. Tried googling it and came up blank as well.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #14
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Sorry, never heard of a clay bar towel. Tried googling it and came up blank as well.
ok thanks. I told my buddy he should contact you or Adam if it really is the next big thing in Detailing like he thinks its going to be. Said he and his partners are exporting them from somewhere. They costs like $40 a piece, but can be used over and over. I will let you know when I see one.