Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-09-2012, 02:36 PM   #6217
SROD
THE ROD MAN

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS #631
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
1) People say they would like to see this color back because it was a beautiful blue for the camaro.

2)Im not saying people who have an ABM are going to be buying another ABM that wouldnt make any sense... unless they wanted two of them.

3) I hope you were joking about if you see a crashed camaro and then be happy about it, regardless if its ABM or a different color..

4)If my neighbor had the same car and color as me i really wouldnt be annoyed about it.. if anything its cool IMO. I can see your side where if it was the same color.. but its not that big of a deal.. is it?

5)Not sure why you would be saying "if your wishing for a ABM thats cool" ?.. I come check out this thread or any "official camaro color thread" to look at any updates anyone has done to their car. Im not looking to get rid of my car or buy an ABM at all.

Im not trying to start anything here im just stating my opinion about the color, and how it looked with the ZL1 bumper on his car, thats all. No reason to get crazy about it.. lol

i get what youre saying and i agree with both of you guys
Old 05-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #6218
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
they need some sort of blue that is close to ABM. maybe not ABM, but something bright blue.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #6219
SROD
THE ROD MAN

I have an Idea. GM should not make any more ABM's but instead boost their rep by giving all us ABM camaro owners, free upgrades to 2013 model specs and interior/exterior options
Old 05-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #6220
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SROD View Post
I have an Idea. GM should not make any more ABM's but instead boost their rep by giving all us ABM camaro owners, free upgrades to 2013 model specs and interior/exterior options
Good one! Recognizing the fact that the passenger seat doesn't adjust on 2010's and classifying it as a recall\defect would be a start. Never happen.
Better tranny, working hydraulics, ah..the list goes on. I'd take the seat though; everything else I will replace.

..and no, I wasn't kidding about the crashed ABM's.
Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #6221
SROD
THE ROD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaRSSS View Post
Good one! Recognizing the fact that the passenger seat doesn't adjust on 2010's and classifying it as a recall\defect would be a start. Never happen.
Better tranny, working hydraulics, ah..the list goes on. I'd take the seat though; everything else I will replace.

they could at least do that for us. GM knows that ABM was their Perfect Mistake and now they need to reward us!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #6222
2L82RUN

Drives: ABM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaRSSS View Post

That's just a warped way of thinking.......
2L82RUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #6223
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

i want MyLink...HUD...backup camera...new dash...power passenger seat...that's it for now.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #6224
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L82RUN View Post
That's just a warped way of thinking.......
Thanks for the recognition. It's hard work.
Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
Old 05-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #6225
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
they need some sort of blue that is close to ABM. maybe not ABM, but something bright blue.
Blue Ray Metallic for 2013, whatever that looks like.

I will keep my ABM just the way it is.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #6226
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
Blue Ray Metallic for 2013, whatever that looks like.

I will keep my ABM just the way it is.
Blue Ray Metallic is not close to ABM. It's closer to IBM, but it's more bland.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #6227
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Blue Ray Metallic is not close to ABM. It's closer to IBM, but it's more bland.
That's excellent news!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:54 AM   #6228
SROD
THE ROD MAN

aint nothin like the real thing! or in this case, color!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #6229
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Ok it's official my ABM friends my baby will be three 10/29 and already I just hit the 50K mark on miles. NO major issues at all with her and I still get Perma grin when I get in and drive...

Can't wait to drive from Utah to Indiana .... I get to see all the cool people I met last year. PARTY!!!

Gem.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #6230
SROD
THE ROD MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Ok it's official my ABM friends my baby will be three 10/29 and already I just hit the 50K mark on miles. NO major issues at all with her and I still get Perma grin when I get in and drive...

Can't wait to drive from Utah to Indiana .... I get to see all the cool people I met last year. PARTY!!!

Gem.

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!