Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-03-2010, 03:55 AM   #281
Tiesun

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Synergy View Post
that is why I shutter when I see black clouds when I am at work I park outside.
I get the exact same feeling
Tiesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #282
IronToss
Corporate Lackey

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
First post! New to the site and also to the Camaro (as of about a week ago).

Picked up my 2SS M6, black with inferno orange stripes and inferno orange interior plus the OEM ground effects and I'm hoping to find out where you guys are purchasing your aftermarket stuff from, either locally (probably unlikely) or from Canadian sources or maybe even some recommendations for across the border purchasing.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the streets, any of you part of the Saskatoon Camaro Club? They are meeting this Saturday at the A&W in Stonebridge but not sure what time (I am not a member) but planning to swing by and check it out.
-- Flowmaster AMT 3" Catback / Hurst Billet-Plus 2 Shifter
IronToss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:32 PM   #283
crazz28

Drives: '10 Camaro SS/RS, '10 GMC Sierra
Welcome
There's a few of us on here that are in the S'toon Camaro club. (DJsnowflake, Wylde1, Jonz2SS) Meet at A&W at 7pm.
There's actually a club Show 'n Shine this Saturday at Sherwood from 10am to 4pm, I'm sure there will be a bunch of members out for that if you're interested in checking that out. I imagine you could even put your car on display if you got the time(Ford boys across the street are also having a show).
We will also be at the Rock102 Cruise Weekend so if your a member by then you can park with us.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #284
Edge.128

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
hello and welcome.
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #285
IronToss
Corporate Lackey

I have family coming up on Saturday so I can't make it to the show and shine but otherwise I'd be there, but I will swing by at 7pm to check it out and join up with the club. Thanks for the information and warm welcome.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #286
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronToss View Post
I have family coming up on Saturday so I can't make it to the show and shine but otherwise I'd be there, but I will swing by at 7pm to check it out and join up with the club. Thanks for the information and warm welcome.
so YOUR the other one! haha

I keep getting text messages from people going "I just saw your car! shouldn't you be at work?"

when I AM at work haha

Welcome, look forward to meeting you saturday if you come out. it's usually a pretty good time.

PS where'd you pick up your car? SMP? Did they tell you you're the only black with IOM stripe too? haha They told me I was the only one, turns out the very first one they ever delivered was just like it. salesmen eh?
Old 08-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #287
Champion51

Drives: '14 ZL1, '10 SS/RS , '06 GMC
Quote:

Picked up my 2SS M6, black with inferno orange stripes and inferno orange interior plus the OEM ground effects and I'm hoping to find out where you guys are purchasing your aftermarket stuff from, either locally (probably unlikely) or from Canadian sources or maybe even some recommendations for across the border purchasing.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the streets, any of you part of the Saskatoon Camaro Club? They are meeting this Saturday at the A&W in Stonebridge but not sure what time (I am not a member) but planning to swing by and check it out.
Nice purchase and welcome to Camaro5. Have fun with your new ride. I will have to come to Saskatoon and meet up with other Camaro owners some weekend.
Champion51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #288
2010Synergy

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Any plans for a get together in Regina wouldn't mind getting some photographs of a bunch of Camaros together. Have only seen a handful driving around the streets.
2010Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #289
Tiesun

So there are at least 3 of us from Saskatoon on this forum with the Black and orange inferno stripes? haha. We should to a group picture sometime.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:22 AM   #290
IronToss
Corporate Lackey

Group picture, no doubt, maybe even send in a thank you or something card to the dealership huh, the three 'only' black with orange stripe camaros in the city, go figure.

They actually didn't mention anything about it being the 'only' one in the city to me, yeah was from SMP. My buddy started working there recently and I've been looking at the Camaros for a while now. I was honestly trying to find the reverse (orange with black stripes) but there were none around, in the end I'm quite happy I went the other route. I think the black/orange stripe and black/orange interior makes for a great color combination.

Will definitely be out on Saturday, after I wash the car for the 17th time this week, had a black car a while back (81 Trans Am) and I still get nightmares from the swirls and dust, the therapy helped eventually.

I'd be up for heading to Regina sometime, been to several other G2G's with my previous cars, always a good time to attend those.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #291
Tiesun

Quote:

So far all I have is exhaust and an intake, but I got both from Performance Plus.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #292
IronToss
Corporate Lackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiesun View Post
So far all I have is exhaust and an intake, but I got both from Performance Plus.
What do you have on your car, like what type of exhaust (brand, catback or mufflers, headers?) and what intake?

I am presently leaning towards a Volant Intake and a full SLP exhaust setup (depending on the warranty issues, still following up on that).

Nothing done to the car yet, then again I've only had it for a week, planning for the modding to begin in spring.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #293
Edge.128

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
we should try and get every color. or a black and white shoot.... find a nice background maybe somewhere around the river??
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #294
crazz28

Drives: '10 Camaro SS/RS, '10 GMC Sierra
You've had the car a whole week and haven't done any mods yet!!!! Blasphemy!!!

I'll be doing a mass-order of parts over winter as well, maybe we can save a couple bucks by combining our efforts somehow.