Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #1
Mightysupersport
Account Suspended

Drives: Zo6corv3
2013 zl1 SCAMMER ALERT

Shoot me a text
323 546 7630
Old 06-06-2018, 06:11 AM   #2
Zee66

Drives: 2012 Zl1 lingenfelter 700 hp
PM ed you
Old 06-06-2018, 06:27 AM   #3
Mike Cordero

Drives: 1971 Camaro Z-28
spoiler

Do it bolts on without need of drilling other holes in a 2012 SS Camaro?
Old 06-13-2018, 09:41 AM   #4
BossRS4

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
is this sold?
45% Tint on Windshield
Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake
Oracle Afterburner Tail Lights
Oracle LED Sidemarkers
RDP Tune
TSP Long Tube Headers
Forza Componenti 3-Way Exhaust Controller
ZL1 Addons Wicker Bill
Old 06-16-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
paulsandhu

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossRS4 View Post
is this sold?
it was sold to me, I paid for it with shipping. I even paid $10 extra so he would get the full $300 because of Paypal fees. Then Paypal was holding the money before giving it to him. He wanted me to tell Paypal I received it before I actually had. When it was on its way to me, he refunded me (not the full amount at first, I had to open a dispute for that). It literally arrived at the Post Office in Washington and he had USPS intercept it and take it back to California.

Definitely not an enjoyable experience. Last time I trust buying from a new member with no post history.

Current Modifications:
  • Hurst Comp HardDrive Stick Kit
  • K&N Blackhawk CAI
  • Anvil Carbon Fiber Notch Spoiler
  • Ceramic Coated Satin Black Wrap
Old 06-16-2018, 07:04 PM   #6
BossRS4

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsandhu View Post
it was sold to me, I paid for it with shipping. I even paid $10 extra so he would get the full $300 because of Paypal fees. Then Paypal was holding the money before giving it to him. He wanted me to tell Paypal I received it before I actually had. When it was on its way to me, he refunded me (not the full amount at first, I had to open a dispute for that). It literally arrived at the Post Office in Washington and he had USPS intercept it and take it back to California.

Definitely not an enjoyable experience. Last time I trust buying from a new member with no post history.
Well sounds like it did not go well then.
45% Tint on Windshield
Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake
Oracle Afterburner Tail Lights
Oracle LED Sidemarkers
RDP Tune
TSP Long Tube Headers
Forza Componenti 3-Way Exhaust Controller
ZL1 Addons Wicker Bill
Old 06-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #7
Coop[580

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Ashen Grey
No word i can think but, WOW’!” That is unfortunate
635/632-93 octane
725/738-E85
Old 06-17-2018, 09:58 PM   #8
GAFreddy
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS & 2013 ZL1 Vert
Wow, some people's kids.

Sorry Paul, hope you got everything back.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #9
Zee66

Drives: 2012 Zl1 lingenfelter 700 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsandhu View Post

This guy should be banned on the forum! I was the first to respond to this spoiler! and he was playing games from the beginning, so i backed out of the sale! Let others know about him!
Old 06-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #10
HOTCIVIC

Drives: Camaro
Hey guys, run a search on Mightysupersport's posts. I purchased his ZL1 wheels he posted for sale. He wanted me to pay via Zelle and I declined. I told him I was only using Paypal Goods and Services. We agreed on $1000 and I gave him an extra $30 to cover the Paypal fees.

I received the tracking information and it said the item was dropped off at UPS on 6/9 and then it appears it shipped out on 6/11. However, the tracking info showed the item had a shipment weight of .3 pounds which I thought was kind of odd, since the wheels would easily weigh 100 lbs. However, I searched Google and found many people saying it was common to see inaccurate weight calculations, so I didn't think anything of it.

Item was estimated to arrive on Friday 6/15, however mid-week that changed and the tracking info showed an estimated delivery date of Monday 6/18. The package never arrived. At that point, the tracking information changed and showed "information not available". I waited 2 days, and when I still didn't receive the wheels, I submitted an investigative claim directly with UPS to have them attempt to locate the package. They got back to me fairly quickly and stated they could not locate it and would contact the seller.

I sent him a text today, and surprise surprise, no response. I'm submitting a claim with Paypal as we speak to get a refund.

Another member had a similar issue with this same seller on Camaro6 - I am really hoping he didn't pay this guy with a service that has no protection. Here is a link to that thread:

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booher View Post
I sent this guy a grand to buy a set of rims. He hasn't responded in over a week and ups says they cant find the package. Does this sound like a scam to anyone? He hasn't responded to anyones questions about his rims for sale. Does anyone have any advice on how to go about this?

Closed Thread