Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
Dynabyte

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/NPP Red Hot
Intro - 2010 1LT RS

Hello everyone - I've been reading this forum daily for the past couple of months due to a huge jones for the new Camaro. I've owned a '78, '84 V6, '89 IROC with the 5.7, and a '95 Z28. Been a sedan guy for the past decade but after seeing the new Camaro, it was all over. I traded in my TL for this 1LT RS in Victory Red yesterday. The cloth seats are really nice - I like the cloth trim in the dash/doors as well. In the future it may get black/red leather. I've read all the good reviews on the V6, and that was the way to go for me since it's got great HP and alot of bolt-ons should be coming out shortly. My 69 Cougar I'm restoring will fit the V8 bill when I need a dose . It won't ever be what this car is tho -

It's really an astounding automobile - I'm glad for GM that they did such a great job on this car. There's a thread here about what you would listen to with your first drive. Well, as soon as I saw XM I dialed in Hair Nation I've learned a lot here on this forum, and hope to contribute as well. Here's a couple pics -

Dynabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
I've been leaning toward the black, but your gray cloth interior looks great. Congrats!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Dynabyte

Lol - actually, the sun was really bright and my camera doesn't deal with that very well. The interior is black, not grey. Looks alot darker in person
Old 06-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynabyte View Post
Lol - actually, the sun was really bright and my camera doesn't deal with that very well. The interior is black, not grey. Looks alot darker in person
Why haven't you joined before now?

So you like the ride?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
Dynabyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Why haven't you joined before now?

So you like the ride?
I love the ride - they hit it out of the park from every perspective. I only have 70 miles on it so it hasn't been stomped on yet - but drives great so far. This forum has been a great research tool, I should have joined earlier but it wasn't until a few days ago that I finally convinced my wife it was a sound thing to do . Spent a good 6 hours over 2 days negotiating but it was worth it. Kinda funny, some kid just screamed while passing by "Nice car!"