Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 06-11-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
2014 Arctic White 1LE w/ADM Stage II LSA

Well, the day has come to start the process again. As you can see from my sig, I have a very bad habit, at least according to my wife. As always, not in a rush, just in the beginning stages of thinking about my next car, and seeing where this one takes me....

I am the third owner of this 2014 SS/1LE, which started life as a 1SS with Recaros, factory NPP exhaust and the Boston Acoustics stereo system. I purchased it in Dec of 2015 in California, and the only mods at that time were a Roto-Fab intake and full clear bra (front/sides/mirrors). I added the 2SS console gauge package, so the only thing it doesn't have from that package is the HUD, sunroof, and RS headlights. Mileage currently 22,600. Since owning it, I have added the following;

ADM Stage II (2.75 upper pully) LSA SC conversion (tuned by NicD at Cordes Performance in Tempe AZ at 530/510 on 91 octane/dyno sheet available)
Mishimoto radiator
Mishimoto oil external oil cooler w/thermostatic sandwich plate, heat shielded lines
Phastek catch can
Roto-Fab intake (ZL1 replacement at SC install time)
Kooks LTH w/Kooks HFC's (Currently running off road pipes, but HFC's included and can be installed by new owner in 30 min if needed)
Ported stock TB
Aeroforce digital guage with vent mount
AEM AFR gauge with steering pod mount
BC Racing ER Series coilovers (rebound and compression adjustable)
JPSS radius arm inserts
JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear sway bar (not installed yet)
R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors (front and rear)
Goodrich stainless steel brake lines
Brey-Krause harness bar
Schroth ASM harnesses (driver and passenger)
Fire extinguisher and mount (passenger seat front)
MGW flatstick shifter
ASC front splitter ext with billet braces
ASC rear spoiler extention
SCTx4 handheld tuner (originally obtained from DynoSteve/RPM Performance when I got my bolt on tune in 2016. Has vehicle stock tune downloaded to it.)
Vittese throttle controller (installed but not connected)

Engine has never been opened up, all internals are stock. I did the LSA install myself, with assistance from Andy at ADM, and Hammdo here on the forum. I've been turning wrenches for over 30 years, and the work was done per specs. All parts are OEM LSA and the parts list can be found on ADM's website. Install is clean, with zero issues. Car has absolutely no issues, runs great, and comes with absolutely every stock part I ever removed. It can be returned back to stock easily if the new owner chose to do so, and I could make a pretty penny more by doing that myself and selling the non-OEM parts.

Tires are my second set of OEM GY G2's F1's, with plenty of tread (@5k miles of street driving, two light track days.) Two additional G2's included as spares (one right, one left). I have tracked the car a few times locally during NASA track days, and have run the car at the Silver State Classic. Car has been maintained by an anal owner (me), all fluids changed way before OEM recommendations, oil/filter just changed two weeks ago. Always hooked up to a Battery Tender, I normally drive the car on weekends. Never been a DD, though it certainly could be if the owner needed it to be.

I would rate the interior at a 8.5/10, with the 1.5 going against a couple of scratches in the lower sill plastics on passenger side when I removed the Recaro to install the harness bar. I would rate the exterior at a 8.5/10 also, with a small scuff in the passenger door (size of a baby pea), a rock chip or two in the hood vinyl, some minor curb rash on two of the OEM rims, and the clear bra is very slightly dull (hard to notice, but don't want any surprises.

I'm open to any inspections a prospective buyer would want to arrange for, as long as I can work it within my work schedule. I have Blackstone reports from the last two or three oil changes. Also, if additional pics are needed, just ask. Feel comfortable to fly in and drive home, as this car is solid and reliable, turn key ready with no need to drop another dime on aftermarket parts.

Asking $29,500. Call or text Pete at (480)299-5866, or PM via the forum. I will respond if I'm able, or will return your call/text/PM when I can.
Attached Images

2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.

Last edited by Olddudesrule; 06-16-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:59 AM   #2
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Hump day bump....
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:13 AM   #3
bkevind

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Beautiful car with nice mods. Did I miss the mileage?
bkevind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:22 PM   #4
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Thanks, good catch. Added it to the end of the second paragraph
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

Old 06-15-2018, 08:55 PM   #5
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Weekend bump.....
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

Old 06-19-2018, 02:57 AM   #6
cruz_LS3

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS LS3
awesome looking car and great mods! NicD knows his shit!
cruz_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:58 PM   #7
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Thanks, Cruz. Appreciate it. He's the best LS tuner in the SW in my opinion. Did my last Z06 as well. He's straightforward and honest too. I wanted more out of the tune, and he laid out what I would need to do to get around our 91 octane limitations.
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

Old 06-22-2018, 06:32 PM   #8
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Sold.
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z