Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #15
Rauf

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro-dreamer View Post
That is a terrible deal. You are paying about $33,500 for the car before taxes.

I know.. but OTD price was about 35k, and the price for the car was about $700 under invoice.

I checked with 5 dealerships in the bay area, and this is the lowest i got.

its just a regular 2LT with RS package, Yellow with black stripes.

I still have time till Tuesday to sign the deal, any help how I can lower the price?

I've been planning to buy a Camaro since May, and been checking the dealerships and waiting for some deals/discounts. IN august when they had $500 deal, plus the dealer pretended to give me an under invoice pricing, it still came up to $504 for 72 months with $5000 down.
Rauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #16
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauf View Post
I know.. but OTD price was about 35k, and the price for the car was about $700 under invoice.

I checked with 5 dealerships in the bay area, and this is the lowest i got.

its just a regular 2LT with RS package, Yellow with black stripes.

I still have time till Tuesday to sign the deal, any help how I can lower the price?

I've been planning to buy a Camaro since May, and been checking the dealerships and waiting for some deals/discounts. IN august when they had $500 deal, plus the dealer pretended to give me an under invoice pricing, it still came up to $504 for 72 months with $5000 down.
You might get even lower price if you wait for end of year. And another month you could save up for a little more downpayment.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #17
Jrichards73

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Victory Red
I got a 2011 2ss/rs loaded in 2011 with 4000 miles on it for that. Painted GFX and Painted stripes. Used or 2012.

Updates: BTR Stage 2 VVT Cam Kit w/Smith Brothers Trunnions, Fluidampr, RX catch can, B&M Trans pan mod, Kooks Black Headers, Borla S-tunes, Eibach Multi-Pro-R2 coilovers and Swaybars, BMR Full Bushing kit with Toe and Trailing arms, RB Rotors w/EBC Pads, GForce 1400 Axles (now on order). AVH-X5800BHS in Scosche GM5201AB.
Jrichards73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:03 AM   #18
omar4578

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS- Ashen Gray
i dont mean to steal anyones thread here, but i just configured my camaro on the chevy site:: 2013 Camaro Coupe 2LS $25,445:: and thats the price. After taxes, licensing and all that im guessing it would go to $28k flat OTD...whats a good interest rate? i want low payments..im getting the car friday btw

thanks
omar4578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #19
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar4578 View Post
i dont mean to steal anyones thread here, but i just configured my camaro on the chevy site:: 2013 Camaro Coupe 2LS $25,445:: and thats the price. After taxes, licensing and all that im guessing it would go to $28k flat OTD...whats a good interest rate? i want low payments..im getting the car friday btw

thanks
Some will get 2.49% but others may be in the 4.9% range. Get your financing done before you go to the dealership. Then tell them if they can beat it you will go with it.

To the OP... it's a short drive to Houston and we have a couple good dealers here that will find all the discounts they can for you.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:33 AM   #20
omar4578

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS- Ashen Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Some will get 2.49% but others may be in the 4.9% range. Get your financing done before you go to the dealership. Then tell them if they can beat it you will go with it.

To the OP... it's a short drive to Houston and we have a couple good dealers here that will find all the discounts they can for you.
how do you get financing done before you go to the dealership?
omar4578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #21
venulkar

Drives: Camaro
Hi how can I get the GM supplier discount PIN number. My dealer is asking me so that he can give me a $1000 rebate. Can some one let me know I could I get one. I work for one of the GM supplier company but I dont know where I get this PIN from. ANy help is appreciated.
venulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #22
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar4578 View Post
how do you get financing done before you go to the dealership?
Go to your bank or credit union and apply for a new car loan. Usually takes minutes to approve and then you'll basically have a blank check to walk into a dealership and buy with. I did mine online in 5 min and just printed out the authorization letter and took it with me. These pre-approved documents are usually good for 30 to 90 days depending on the bank.

The dealers finance dept is going to shop around different banks and get you approved somewhere so they can sell the car so why not do it yourself. Then you know how much you qualify for and the interest rate. Then simply ask them if they can beat it and let them shop for it.

Another reason to get pre-approved is every dealership you walk into is going to want to run a credit check on you to see if you are worth their time. This is a ping on your credit report everytime they do this. If you have your loan in hand there is no need for this credit check.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #23
Neriah

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Jeesh, with these prices you could buy an all out modded 2010/2011 2SS/RS and STILL have money left over!
Full BMR bushings and suspension.
Neriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #24
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by venulkar View Post
Hi how can I get the GM supplier discount PIN number. My dealer is asking me so that he can give me a $1000 rebate. Can some one let me know I could I get one. I work for one of the GM supplier company but I dont know where I get this PIN from. ANy help is appreciated.
You will need to get this through your company. Probably somewhere on their website where they list vendor deals etc. Check with HR or others around your company.

Once you fill out the info at your work it will give you a number that the dealer needs.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #25
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
Jeesh, with these prices you could buy an all out modded 2010/2011 2SS/RS and STILL have money left over!
LOL.. I was thinking the same thing...

Like this one..
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250340

Old 11-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #26
Nessal

Drives: Exige, Miata, Ghia
Christ my SS cost less than that.
Nessal is offline   Reply With Quote