Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-13-2015, 05:42 PM   #505
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Had to take the SSE into the shop yesterday, for a/c problem(turned out to be the fuse, thank goodness).
Anyhoo of course I have a "wondering eye" when it comes to Camaros and Vettes...lol. I found a couple I would consider; even hubby was awe-struck by the Artic White with Adrenaline red interior....oh my! Lol.
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2015, 05:44 PM   #506
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Crystal Red tint coat, I think?
Attached Images

Last edited by Camaro_krazee; 05-13-2015 at 06:01 PM.
Camaro_krazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #507
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

We continue having severe storms, some tornadic today. Currently having flooding rain. We've had over a foot of rain at our house since May 6....yeesh! Pouring right now and I can't tell for sure, but I think there may be another inch in the rain gauge.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:01 PM   #508
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_krazee View Post
We continue having severe storms, some tornadic today. Currently having flooding rain. We've had over a foot of rain at our house since May 6....yeesh! Pouring right now and I can't tell for sure, but I think there may be another inch in the rain gauge.
Have a kayak ready!!!

Stay safe!
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 09:22 PM   #509
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Some sort of floating vessel may be a good idea! lol! We are in a stormy weather pattern. Rain for the next 7-9 days is possible...blah! I did actually get to drive the SS on Sunday, and drove the 6-er this morning to the store before the storms rolled in this afternoon. Managed to dodge the puddles so they both stayed clean...lol.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #510
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

4.5 more inches of rain at our house yesterday and over night. That brings the total May rain fall close to 17 inches at our house....waaaay to much! Major street flooding yesterday along with several tornadoes just south of us. AND we get to do it all over again today...blah!
I think it's safe to say our drought may be over! Some of our lakes have gone from being 20 ft under normal to flood stage in the last 23 days. I'm officially hollering 'uncle'...we've had enough!
Old 05-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #511
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Gonna talk with Jannetty Racing at fest. We will be doing LTHs, new exhaust and tune, most likely right after fest. Getting jazzed for sure!��
Old 05-26-2015, 08:25 PM   #512
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Gonna talk with Jannetty Racing at fest. We will be doing LTHs, new exhaust and tune, most likely right after fest. Getting jazzed for sure!��
WOW! We are going to mods, what have we done!!!????

Isn't Jannetty a bit far from you though?

How have you been? Not washed away I hope, it's nuts out your way right now!
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 05-27-2015, 01:42 AM   #513
ntmad8tr
Music City Camaro Club

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Spring Special Edition
You just going to have Ted do you up an Email tune I am guessing. Not that that is bad because I have only read good things on here about his work, but is there not a shop that can install and then Dyno tune it somewhere near you?
EMC(SS) USN RET. 2014 2SS Spring Special Edition,1 of 293. Cold Air Inc. CAI,Apex Catch Can, Kooks 1-7/8" headers, Kooks HF Cats, X-pipe, Kooks mufflers,Graphite, BMR Toe links, BMR rear trailing arms, MRR228s,RGB ORACLE Colorshift Halos, RGB LED Engine bay and Grille lighting, Diode Dynamics RGB Fog Lights. NightOwl LED control system. Painted engine cover by S.L. Customs. River Cities Creations painted strut brace. My Build Thread
ntmad8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:12 AM   #514
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

MCL....yes, Jannetty is definitely to far from us, but I'd like to talk with him and hear his thoughts.
We are definitely about to float away with all this rain. More forecasted for the rest of the week, dang it!

ntmad8tr...there's some tuners here, but as usual, I've heard good and bad about each one. It does concern us, and when it comes right down to it, I don't know that hubby would agree to a email tune...lol.

One of our club members highly recommends the muscle car shop he used, and it may actually be the one we go with. Still, it's not in our area so we'll have to give some thought to it as well.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:21 AM   #515
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Ted has been a great reference point for me along the mod trail. For example, with my header search, he confirmed that with my concern about getting too loud, I would really like the volume and tone of LTs with HFC into stock catback (with H-pipe and NPP). His confidence and experience really convinced me to take the plunge and I'm very pleased with the result. I have found Ted to be trustworthy and very focused on getting to the facts of how things work. Have you read his thread(s) on some common mods like CAI and LTH? Very informative.

You can send some of that rain our way. We've had about one inch of rain for the whole month and the baby crops are getting thirsty!
Old 05-29-2015, 10:38 PM   #516
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Hubby and I spent most of the day reading about headers and exhausts. We have come to the decision that we haven't made a decision...lol.
We are going to wait until after C fest. i appreciate everyone's input. Looking forward to hearing (and seeing) your cars!
Old 06-06-2015, 07:59 AM   #517
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Became a member of the ladies American Muscle Car of OK. I think it will be a fun group...no bullying or bashing allowed...that will be really nice!

Have a great week end everyone! I'm on call, so I'm hoping for a quiet one. lol.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:36 PM   #518
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Became a member of the ladies American Muscle Car of OK. I think it will be a fun group...no bullying or bashing allowed...that will be really nice!

Have a great week end everyone! I'm on call, so I'm hoping for a quiet one. lol.
Hope you are well!