Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 07-28-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
Dreamcar16

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS M6
Burnout

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYn4aR4OT_A

this imo is the most perfect arcade racing game ever. it did everything right, the graphics, gameplay, soundtrack, etc,. i played this game for hours and hours. the destruction was unreal. paradise city never gave me the same vibe as burnout 3 takedown, but it definitely lived up to its purpose. anyone else enjoyed the game as much as i did? i really hope they do a remaster. you can never get the same feeling from any other games like it.
Dreamcar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 04:31 PM   #2
bandier
Got mine!

Drives: 2021 LT1 RS - Orange Crush
Yes Burnout Takedown is awesome. I never got into Paradise. Like you said I prefer the previous version. Cheers.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:38 AM   #3
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandier View Post
Yes Burnout Takedown is awesome. I never got into Paradise. Like you said I prefer the previous version. Cheers.
Paradise was a cool idea, but it was poorly implemented. Street racing in an open world is great, but if you have to check your map every two seconds it wrecks the vibe. I really felt that Burnout Revenge was the pinnacle of the series. They got better with every release up time that point.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote