Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 07-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join our "CamaroVan" to the NASCAR Hall of Fame

CaniacFan has extended an invitation to anyone who would like to join up with them. It seems like this would be a great trip and a wonderful place to visit.

I will be in NM and unable to go. :(

Let her know if you are interested.

She has posted this in the SouthEast thread.

Join our "CamaroVan" to the NASCAR Hall of Fame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Triangle Camaro Club of North Carolina would like to invite any and all to join us in Charlotte (or anywhere along the way).

Hendrick Motorsports Complex / NASCAR Hall of FAME (Charlotte, NC)
Date: Saturday, August 7th
Meet At: Hendrick Chevrolet of Cary, NC
Time: Departing 8:00 a.m. SHARP
Attire: Comfortable casual clothing, you will be doing a lot of walking
1st Stop: Hendrick Motorsports Complex (near Lowe's Motor Speedway) - arrive 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. (this event is free, no admission)
Duration: Spend 1 to 1 1/2 hours there
2nd Stop: NASCAR Hall of Fame
Parking: Max Fee: $15. 25% off with validated admission ticket (covered garage parking for 1000 cars)
Tickets: $19.95 Adult, $17.95 Military/Sr >60, $12.95 Child (5-12), $5 extra for simulator
Food: NASCAR Cafe and Buffalo Wild Wings on site, several eateries on street level
Itinerary: Spend 3-4 hrs at HOF (closes at 6:00 p.m.) - head home
Deadline: Saturday, July 31st, 5:00 p.m.
Info Needed: Member Name, Number of Car(s) - Total number of guests (needed for Hendrick Motorsports Complex only)

We would be happy to pick up Camaros all along I-40 West as well as I-85.
I need to know where you are joining us (Exit #) and/or if you will simply meet us at Hendrick Motorsports or the Hall of Fame for those closer to the Charlotte area.

Please PM me and I will get a list started, as the date gets closer, I will post maps and approximate times for various Exit "pick-ups" and gas stop(s). We hope you can join us. Thankx in advance. Lori

PS: The HOF will have the #3 Wrangler car on display while we are there. This is the car Dale Jr. drove (and won) at Daytona on July 2nd. They know we are coming on 8/7 as well. We qualify for a group sales/discount rate (15 or more tickets), but we would have to pay for all tickets in advance by credit card and I don't think my card limit can handle everyones charge.. Sorry..
edog is offline   Reply With Quote