Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

Old 12-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #15
dcam97

Drives: 2010 ss/rs
Could you recommend a title service
dcam97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:27 AM   #16
Stingr69
'69 Owned Since '79

Drives: '69 Z/28 LeMans Blue w/White
http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/news/ho...itle-your-ride

Not cheap, but if you have no other option....

-Mark.
Stingr69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:02 PM   #17
southernbreeze

Drives: 1969 Camaro RS
1969 camaro title

Are you missing the correct title to a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS ? I have it if the VIN plate on the car matches this number: 124379N662991

Please contact me ASAP! I think the titles were swapped and you may have the title to another 1969 Camaro that has come into my possession. I am desperately trying to find the owner of the Camaro with this VIN number so a title swap can be made to clear up this error.

Please help me find the Camaro with this VIN by spreading the word around to your friends... maybe you know someone who has the wrong title to their car, or maybe they know someone. Word of mouth is the best advertisement, and I know the correct title will be very valuable to its current owner. The car has a high price tag on it, and has been restored to almost its original condition from being a race car back in the 80s. I have no idea where this car is, but I hope this posting will help me locate it so the owner can have the title that goes with it.
southernbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #18
flyingskibiker

Drives: Cars, Trucks, Bikes, ORVs, Planes
Send a message via Yahoo to flyingskibiker
I've heard that you can go to the city? state? govt. and use their tax? records to track any address changes. May have been their utilities??? But that would seem more of a personal invasion than DMV info... I really dislike DMV when it comes to things like this. You would think THEY would have the previous owner's address change!

I wanted to look up the previous owner of my car. I know his name, where he lived (in 1983), and the plate number when I bought it. I even have a copy of the check I wrote! But CA DMV won't give any updated info. I searched his name online (VERY common name) and sent a bunch of letters to the addresses. A couple replied saying they weren't that guy and liked my car... I ran into the 2 prior owners to this guy while driving it around the first few years! Wish I took down their contact info!!!

Good luck!
Old 06-28-2019, 05:22 PM   #19
@ReaperZL1

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1 aka the Reaper
they ever sell that Camaro?
@ReaperZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote