Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 07-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
TheNetGarage
We Sell Vinyl!

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Have you Tried Adam's Products???

I used a host of cleaners and waxes over the years. I stuck with Griot's Garage products for many years, a bit expensive, but a cut above the off the shelf products. Last year a friend of mine showed me what he was using on his Corvette. It was products from Adam's:
http://www.adamspolishes.com/default.aspx

He lent me some product and I tried it. After just using the wash and detail spray, I decided to go ahead and order a kit. I have to tell you, I am sold on these products and I never payed attention to them before. Barely heard of them when he showed me his Vette. Their Microfibre is SUPREME, I would use no other!

They also have some great detailing video's. The owner is in most of them and he has a great insight into detailing, check them out!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

BTW: I do not work for them or anything, I just thought I would share a great car detailing product with fellow Gen5 owners!

Hope this helps some of the less experienced detailers out there.
TheNetGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
GLBL WMR
Booya

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
I have many of their products, including the Detail Spray, Buttery Wax, Swirl and Haze Remover, All Purpose Cleaner, and they are all amazing. My brother got the entire product line so I'll be using many more of their products in the near future.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
TheNetGarage
We Sell Vinyl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLBL WMR View Post
I have many of their products, including the Detail Spray, Buttery Wax, Swirl and Haze Remover, All Purpose Cleaner, and they are all amazing. My brother got the entire product line so I'll be using many more of their products in the near future.
The VRT on plastic/vinyl/ and rubber is amazing!

Have you watched his video's?? I thought I was such a detail guru, but I learned a lot from those video's......little details!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
TheNetGarage
We Sell Vinyl!

Anybody watch the video's??
Old 07-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
GLBL WMR
Booya

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNetGarage View Post
The VRT on plastic/vinyl/ and rubber is amazing!

Have you watched his video's?? I thought I was such a detail guru, but I learned a lot from those video's......little details!
I did watch several of the videos and they are pretty helpful. This is the stuff professional detailers use.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #6
pastohio

Drives: Indy Pace Car
The videos are okay BUT I have been equally happy with Zaino products as well!!!
pastohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
TheNetGarage
We Sell Vinyl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastohio View Post
The videos are okay BUT I have been equally happy with Zaino products as well!!!
Zaino is also a good product, but they do not have all the stuff Adam's does, and did I mention the Microfiber!