Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 05-28-2019, 07:19 PM   #15
Jayjellyfish212

Drives: 2014 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajefe Couple View Post
Respectfully disagree sir. The forum is also a great place to establish a reputation and not all experiences can be AAA+. Prospective customers should be able to get fair reviews on all aspects of service. The forums are great for that and many other things IMO
There is a specific vendor feedback section for that stuff ongoing etc.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:00 AM   #16
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajefe Couple View Post
Respectfully disagree sir. The forum is also a great place to establish a reputation and not all experiences can be AAA+. Prospective customers should be able to get fair reviews on all aspects of service. The forums are great for that and many other things IMO
You are correct, and while you jump on the bandwagon about bashing a vendor without facts, is that fair? If BMR shipped your items in 5 boxes and 4 arrive, you blame BMR for shorting your order when it could of easily been UPS that lost your items? Or are you going to try and convince me that UPS has never lost or damaged an item in it's history? Hence my comment about "....when I called the vendor...". If you did, and you added "the vendor did not ship all my items, or the vendor missed all my purchased items, or the vendor was out of stock and didn't tell me".... all valid points to blame BMR for lack of communication. But that didn't happen, and you jumped right to the "they suck...they had ONE JOB!!". And you had ONE JOB to follow up with the order... and you blew it. See how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjellyfish212 View Post
There is a specific vendor feedback section for that stuff ongoing etc.
exactly. If you are unhappy with a purchase with a vendor, there is a section on the forum dedicated to this type of situation where you can give all your opinions, ideas, thoughts, and attitude to make you feel better, and to share your experience.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:31 AM   #17
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
Nice to see the thread police are on top of things. SMH
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:50 AM   #18
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
Nice to see the thread police are on top of things. SMH
No thread police, just keeping a tidy house. Or is this were we break out the sarcasm and just go back and forth. I'm good either way. I'm old and feisty.
Old 05-29-2019, 01:54 PM   #19
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
I was looking forward to racing this weekend. Bought trailing arms and outer bushings from BMR to handle my wheel hop issue. Package arrives yesterday, no bushings. You had ONE thing to do! ONE! Ship what I paid for.
Please pm me with your Name ( and Order Number) so I can look it up
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:04 PM   #20
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
No thread police, just keeping a tidy house. Or is this were we break out the sarcasm and just go back and forth. I'm good either way. I'm old and feisty.
Lol, Tired of that back and forth on here and to much respect for you to take that road.
You are right I would defiantly call before complaining.
Then I'd bitch!
Old 05-29-2019, 10:46 PM   #21
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
This happened after business hours on a holiday weekend. I tried to call them but no answer. I tried to call again this morning and again, no answer. I finally got a hold of the vendor who said they are back ordered and BMR is shipping them on Monday the 3rd.

A packing slip that indicated 2 items on back order could have prevented this.

As far as "keeping it tidy" I call BS on that. You were triggered by what I posted, just admit it. So many good knowledgable people have been chased away from posting due to pissing contests and now only lurk in the background because the P.C. police are "keeping it tidy". Count me in moving forward......

Peace.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 06:18 AM   #22
Trickskier
Native Floridian

Drives: 2014 - ZL1 / 2003 - Corvette
Quote:
would of sounded better if this comment also included a "....and when I reached out to BMR, they said.......". Because coming here and complaining when you could of called and had it resolved or answered quickly accomplishes nothing. but at the same time, I truly understand wanting to vent, and the forum is a great place to do that when frustrated at times.

Hope it gets worked out with you. BMR guys on the forum have always been up front and helpful.
^^^^^ THIS!
Old 05-30-2019, 06:40 AM   #23
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
This happened after business hours on a holiday weekend. I tried to call them but no answer. I tried to call again this morning and again, no answer. I finally got a hold of the vendor who said they are back ordered and BMR is shipping them on Monday the 3rd.

A packing slip that indicated 2 items on back order could have prevented this.

As far as "keeping it tidy" I call BS on that. You were triggered by what I posted, just admit it. So many good knowledgable people have been chased away from posting due to pissing contests and now only lurk in the background because the P.C. police are "keeping it tidy". Count me in moving forward......

Peace.
lol, calling me "triggered" definitely shows you really don't know me, because I could give a crap about it. So call BS all you want, it was all pointed out that taking the lead and giving that additional information would of helped others in responding. And if you wanted to bash on a vendor, there is a section for that too. If you have ever been a moderator on a forum, you would understand about moving post to correct sections is a pain the a$$. And trying to figure out if it is a complaint about a vendor or asking how to resolve and then deciding where the post needs to go isn't always black and white. Maybe you will be at Camarofest and we can continue this conversation about keeping this forum clean, up to date, and best recommendations from your triggered point of view. I'll be the old feisty one, you can't miss me.

so why didn't you include this in your original post "...This happened after business hours on a holiday weekend. I tried to call them but no answer"?
Old 05-30-2019, 08:02 AM   #24
gtstorey

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2,L99, LSA SC
Quote:
I finally got a hold of the vendor who said they are back ordered and BMR is shipping them on Monday the 3rd.
So did you buy them direct through BMR or through another vendor? I would have trouble blaming BMR if I didn't purchase direct through them.
gtstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:53 AM   #25
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Too many missing details. And it appears BMR did reach out to OP 9hrs prior to his last post.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:04 PM   #26
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
[QUOTE=hrpiii;10531268] Maybe you will be at Camarofest and we can continue this conversation about keeping this forum clean, up to date, and best recommendations from your triggered point of view. I'll be the old feisty one, you can't miss me.

Is this allowed?Lol If so there are a couple members I'd love to finish discussions with at the Fest. That is if I can make it!
Old 05-30-2019, 09:39 PM   #27
Joecruiser

Drives: 2014 2-SSRS Slushbox
Quote:
. I'll be the old feisty one, you can't miss me.
Man... I like your style!!
Funny, I was discussing a similar issue with my 23 yr old son...

No, not missing bushings...MISSING PATIENCE!

Back in the day,
I used to order go fast parts via land line...paying exorbitant "long distance fees".
I even had a rotary dial...cause push buttons were pricey.

I would speak with a knowledgeable human being...place order.
Pay via COD, MO or check.....no PayPal.
Wait for the delivery via Pony Express...at least it seamed that way.

And if they fudged up the order...
We didn't go "on line" to belly ache...

Cause they were no innernet!!!

Must be this new generation of Amazon Primers...or Snowflakes...
Joecruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:13 AM   #28
152LTRockin
Account Suspended

Drives: 15 2lt RS Top Gun Camaro
This guy snivels about everything!
152LTRockin is offline   Reply With Quote