Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > ZL1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 10-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
**Metco ZL1 Upper Pulley - Phastek Performance**

Looking to increase the power in your 2012-2015 ZL1 by just a bit more power and still want to retain a stock/sleeper look??

With the pulley options from Metco that can be accomplished with little time and effort. Their pullies allow you to use the factory plastic cover to hide the bolt that holds the Metco cover to the Metco hub. With that cover in place the your ZL1 will look like it was never touched from the factory.

In the picture you can see there is the stock 3" pulley, Metco 2.85" pulley, and the Metco 2.50" pulley. Stock boost level is about 10lbs of boost. Now with the Metco 2.85" boost will increase to about 11-12lbs and a new belt will not be required. The Metco 2.50" pulley will take the boost up to 13-14lbs but will require a new belt. Their options allow you to take the car from a mild ride to a wild ride, the power will give the car different characteristics but should still be tame for the daily driver.

IN-STOCK & READY TO SHIP!!!!!

http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...zl1-pulley.htm

What you get with each kit:
Pulley (either the 2.50" or the 2.85") - 1
Metco Hub - 1
Pulley to Hub Bolts & Washers - 6
Metco Pulley Cover - 1
Metco Pulley Cover Bolt - 1
and the all important Small Metco Sticker - 1

Now when the shop replaces the pulley they will have to remove the factory snout. Since they have done that we suggest that they replace the factory isolator.

What is the isolator you ask?

If you listed closely to the ZL1 with the engine running you will hear a sound. It almost sounds like something is broken (DONT WORRY, NOTHING IS WRONG), that sound comes from the factory isolator. There is a bit of play in that part from the factory. The Metco Isolator eliminates that play and most of the sound.

http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...1-isolator.htm
Old 10-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #2
TripleBlkZL1

Drives: 18 ZL1 A10 & 18 2500HD Duramax
Do you have the option for just ordering the pulley? I already have the Metco 2.5" upper but want to swap it out with the 2.4"

2018 2500HD Duramax
TripleBlkZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleBlkZL1 View Post
Do you have the option for just ordering the pulley? I already have the Metco 2.5" upper but want to swap it out with the 2.4"
PM Sent

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 10-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
Sales@Phastek

Thank you C5 for the weekend orders!! You guys rock!!

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 11-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #5
Travis_ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 A6
I already have a Roto Fab CAI. How do I go about getting the components for the "ZL1 Supercharger Upgrade Package - 650HP + Intake :: 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1?" MINUS the Roto Fab for the total amount $.

Please send me information. I am currently living in Midland, TX. I am from the Corpus Christi area. I would not mind taking a drive back to my roots if we can get something going.

Thanks in advance.

-Travis
Travis_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:27 PM   #6
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis_ZL1 View Post
I already have a Roto Fab CAI. How do I go about getting the components for the "ZL1 Supercharger Upgrade Package - 650HP + Intake :: 2012-2015 Camaro ZL1?" MINUS the Roto Fab for the total amount $.

Please send me information. I am currently living in Midland, TX. I am from the Corpus Christi area. I would not mind taking a drive back to my roots if we can get something going.

Thanks in advance.

-Travis
Travis,

PM Sent

Thank you,
Ricardo