Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-30-2018, 01:38 PM   #1
Stilly1974

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Camaro
Zl1 performance parts

Hello

Living in Canada definitely does not have its perks with trying to buy aftermarket parts for my 2012 ZL1. I have a 2.55 upper pulley kit, roto fab air intake, BBK long tubes and a custom tune currently on the car. I'm wanting to add a cam kit, larger heat exchanger, and larger injectors but it's impossible to find anything in Canada. The US has multiple tuning shops that specialize in aftermarket parts and tuning. With the current 30% + exchange rate is hurts the wallet a bit to much

Does anyone know of any performance shops that sell aftermarket parts for a ZL1?

Only place I've found for far in Canada is Davenport out of Calgary and all they carry in Lingenfelter parts
Stilly1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:00 PM   #2
9.56@144.09

Drives: 2013 zl1 black
Davenport also carries Brian Tooley cams and other parts from Brian Tooley,Brian Tooley has the best LSA supercharger cams in my opinion.the Lingenfelter twin fan heat exchanger is the best in my opinion also.they also carry the ID 850 injectors which are a good choice.
1709 is offline   Reply With Quote