Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #29
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Ok the diss on American cars was just ignorant, and second of all why dont you say what model you sat in, what you thought was bad and awkward, what you are used to, because your clearly used to some four door if thats the feeling you got
Old 03-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #30
Euro Kid
Banned

Drives: 2008 Audi S5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Ok the diss on American cars was just ignorant, and second of all why dont you say what model you sat in, what you thought was bad and awkward, what you are used to, because your clearly used to some four door if thats the feeling you got

It's hard to explain, I was only in there for less than 5 minutes before I felt like I needed to get out. Actually the S5 is just my business car. I use my Cayman S as a daily driver.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #31
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
if he was really 26 and read the forums for quite sometime he'd know to do all that TJ. and he would have gotten a lot more respect for that. but first post all he says is it sucks then a couple posts later he comments about not expecting much from an american car. . .yea he gets little respect from me.

if someone seeks out a car forum and reads up on a certain car you'd expect them to explain themselves when they make their first post and it's a negative one. ESPECIALLY there are other threads with this type of opinion on the interior.

I agree he has a right to his opinion, but express it in a respectful way instead of saying it sucks.

btw it's starting to get real deep in here.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #32
Euro Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
if he was really 26 and read the forums for quite sometime he'd know to do all that TJ. and he would have gotten a lot more respect for that. but first post all he says is it sucks then a couple posts later he comments about not expecting much from an american car. . .yea he gets little respect from me.

if someone seeks out a car forum and reads up on a certain car you'd expect them to explain themselves when they make their first post and it's a negative one. ESPECIALLY there are other threads with this type of opinion on the interior.

I agree he has a right to his opinion, but express it in a respectful way instead of saying it sucks.

I couldn't agree more.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:11 PM   #33
kylepo

Drives: 2002 firehawk.....missing 02CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro Kid View Post
It's hard to explain, I was only in there for less than 5 minutes before I felt like I needed to get out. Actually the S5 is just my business car. I use my Cayman S as a daily driver.
Ha ha lmfao yea my business car is a veyron and my daily driver is a reventon. I bought the veyron for the business car because of the MPG
Old 03-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #34
Euro Kid
Banned

I really liked the gauges in the dash they go back to that classic sport look, but everything else could be just a tad bit better placed.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #35
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
UH OH - Here it comes...
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post

btw it's starting to get real deep in here.
this website is for people who like the Camaro and are entitled to their opinion about certain things they do or don't like about the car, but they like it all the same YOU on the other hand just straight up don't like the car apparently and it seems American cars:flag2::flag2: for that matter. So why would you join a Camaro forum to begin with if you don't like the car at all, and then "Voice your opinion" by talking crap about it ? this is why everyone thinks you're starting Sh^^ You want luxury STICK TO YOUR AUDI you wanna turn some heads (and depending how fast you're going) give someone whiplash buy the Camaro . you don;t liek it at all join an "I DON:T LIKE THE CAMARO FORUMS" (they don't exist) ya got a better chance of spotting bigfoot
Old 03-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #36
ucla1ove3

Drives: soon to be 2010 CAMARO :]
haha^^^ that's just funny, i don't care who you are. lol
Old 03-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #37
Euro Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylepo View Post
Ha ha lmfao yea my business car is a veyron and my daily driver is a reventon. I bought the veyron for the business car because of the MPG
That was quite silly of you. You don't think an S5 has a more "Executive" look?
Old 03-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #38
Douge
Eurotrash Connossieur

Drives: 1985 Mercedes 500SEL
Quote:
The cabin felt really awkward, even more awkward than the Challenger.
Well I have driven the S5 and its very small, maybe you don't like the "space".

Also, as I have owned some high dollar cars in my time, its really intellectually dishonest to come from a car like an S5 and make a comparison that isn't oranges to oranges. If I jump out of my Leather and Makassar wood trimmed Porsche into most anything, they seem meh.

Personally, I can think of 3 other cars I would buy before an S5 in its segment as well so I wonder why you chose that car over some funner/faster and more versatile cars like a C63 or an M3.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #39
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
I really liked the gauges in the dash they go back to that classic sport look, but everything else could be just a tad bit better placed.
what can be better placed the knobs or the window controls Idk
Old 03-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #40
Euro Kid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarino View Post
LMAO

this website is for people who like the Camaro and are entitled to their opinion about certain things they do or don't like about the car, but they like it all the same YOU on the other hand just straight up don't like the car apparently and it seems American cars:flag2::flag2: for that matter. So why would you join a Camaro forum to begin with if you don't like the car at all, and then "Voice your opinion" by talking crap about it ? this is why everyone thinks you're starting Sh^^ You want luxury STICK TO YOUR AUDI you wanna turn some heads (and depending how fast you're going) give someone whiplash buy the Camaro . you don;t liek it at all join an "I DON:T LIKE THE CAMARO FORUMS" (they don't exist) ya got a better chance of spotting bigfoot
The Camaro will only turn heads for a couple months, until pretty much everyone has one, especially at that price. Soon enough it will just be another Mustang.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #41
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
The cabin felt really awkward, even more awkward than the Challenger.
.......you drive a Cayman S...... so the Camaro had to feel bigger at least?
Old 03-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #42
Euro Kid
Banned

Closed Thread