Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-26-2015, 10:53 PM   #1
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
Post I dont even know anymore..

Had to park on the street since I had some service guys pull into my driveway to get a few things done. Anyways im walking to my car I hear this fartcan coming I turn around and I see this crappy minicopper he sees me getting into the camaro and floors it right infront of me, driving like a tard on my street

And whats the deal with the dirtbags that cut into the exit ramp at the last moment especially when there is a 10+ car line behind them, basically they are saying "fk u my time is more important than all of you" I especially notice this when commuting to the Bronx...I guess that makes sense.

Keep seeing these fiat 500 toys driving around with atrocious fartcan exausts. You drive a FIAT 500 just STOP.

I drive late an night and all these hondas and toyotas keep tailgating me as soon as I step on the gas to pass someone they go fukn nuts and think im racing them. One of them almost went onto the shoulder just to get around me and took off cutting everyone else off. Godforbid you make eye contact with one of these lunatics half of them look like strung out murderers the other half 16 year old raging kids about to become strung out murderers.

And please I dont care how old or senile you are or how many old crusty church members you have in the van get the hell out of the left lane and let me pass. Even if youre not any of those things just get the hell out of the left lane. Oh and the worst -one lane road with no shoulders and some dumbass woman on the cellphone yapping away doing 25 in 45 while there is 15 cars behind her and the first person right behind her doesnt honk or do anything.

If im slowing down into a blind corner theres a reason for it dont be an idiot and put on your highbeams to flash me with your stupid prius.

also TURN OFF YOUR HIGHBEAMS YOU DONT NEED THEM IN THE DAMN CITY or a residential street going 5mph WHAT RETARD.

oh and please turn off your cellphone and turn down your disgusting music I dont want to hear crap being played from your pickup truck.

RED MEANS STOP GREEN MEANS GO, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

PS. Department of Transportation please fix the goddamn potholes its the end of june and I feel like im on the safari trail.
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:02 PM   #2
poorboy10

Drives: 2010 2ss
preach it brother.
2010 l99 summit white w/inferno orange stripes and interior. Texas Speed longtubes, halltech cold air intake,v-max ported throttle body, MSD wires, NGK plugs, Spintech catback with x-pipe, GPI SS1 VVT camshaft.
poorboy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:04 PM   #3
Infamous DK

Drives: '17 Mosaic Black 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizaro View Post
Had to park on the street since I had some service guys pull into my driveway to get a few things done. Anyways im walking to my car I hear this fartcan coming I turn around and I see this crappy minicopper he sees me getting into the camaro and floors it right infront of me, driving like a tard on my street

And whats the deal with the dirtbags that cut into the exit ramp at the last moment especially when there is a 10+ car line behind them, basically they are saying "fk u my time is more important than all of you" I especially notice this when commuting to the Bronx...I guess that makes sense.

Keep seeing these fiat 500 toys driving around with atrocious fartcan exausts. You drive a FIAT 500 just STOP.

I drive late an night and all these hondas and toyotas keep tailgating me as soon as I step on the gas to pass someone they go fukn nuts and think im racing them. One of them almost went onto the shoulder just to get around me and took off cutting everyone else off. Godforbid you make eye contact with one of these lunatics half of them look like strung out murderers the other half 16 year old raging kids about to become strung out murderers.

And please I dont care how old or senile you are or how many old crusty church members you have in the van get the hell out of the left lane and let me pass. Even if youre not any of those things just get the hell out of the left lane. Oh and the worst -one lane road with no shoulders and some dumbass woman on the cellphone yapping away doing 25 in 45 while there is 15 cars behind her and the first person right behind her doesnt honk or do anything.

If im slowing down into a blind corner theres a reason for it dont be an idiot and put on your highbeams to flash me with your stupid prius.

also TURN OFF YOUR HIGHBEAMS YOU DONT NEED THEM IN THE DAMN CITY or a residential street going 5mph WHAT RETARD.

oh and please turn off your cellphone and turn down your disgusting music I dont want to hear crap being played from your pickup truck.

RED MEANS STOP GREEN MEANS GO, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

PS. Department of Transportation please fix the goddamn potholes its the end of june and I feel like im on the safari trail.
I just died after reading this lmao.

Literally ALL of these thoughts go thru my head during my few commutes throughout the week... I hate driving in NY lol.
Infamous DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:31 PM   #4
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Pricks in a Prius....we have them all over the west coast as well...trust me.

Thanks for the entertaining read. I vote that we give you a weekly "Road Rage" column here on C5!
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:37 PM   #5
drew peacock
Banned

Drives: 2012 2SS INFERNO ORANGE
wankers those types...just do as i do ignore the twats.
problem is the camaro is so beautiful many folks get jealous and think by intimidating u is gonna hurt your feelings.
ignore them totaly
drew peacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:38 PM   #6
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom1701 View Post
Pricks in a Prius....we have them all over the west coast as well...trust me.
I don't like to stereotype... but there is absolutely no other type of Prius driver. I think it's a disease caused by the batteries!
Old 06-26-2015, 11:38 PM   #7
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Truth be told I sometimes don't even want to drive my ZL1 anywhere because of these road idiots.

Sad but true....
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:14 AM   #8
Foxfire15

Drives: 2015 2LT/RS BVM
Yeah, I agree with all of it haha. Had a guy in a volt try to play road nanny because I tried to get ahead of him because he wasn't accelerating on the on ramp (was still 2 lanes I had room). He sped up, cut me off, and dropped to 30. He flipped me off when went around him, the jackass. As for the wanna be racers, some tool in a BMW slowed down until I passed him, the floored it past me doing at least 95....I'm still breaking in the car, and am not stupid enough to race on public roads. Moron

Last edited by Foxfire15; 06-27-2015 at 01:25 AM.
Foxfire15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:48 AM   #9
Wileycoyote

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Damn, you just described the drive I go through every night as a truck driver for a living.
Wileycoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:37 AM   #10
guerrillakilla13

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Bizaro, eat a Snickers.

But really, I do feel your pain. Come winter time in Scottsdale its a nightmare navigating your way around. I hate snowbirds and I hate terrible drivers.
guerrillakilla13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:53 AM   #11
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Yikes how do you really feel? Yes it does seem the camaro or at least mine is a magnet drawing some very unique drivers and cars.. Don't let em get to ya!
Old 06-27-2015, 03:57 AM   #12
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Lol I never have any problems with other people in my Camaro
Old 06-27-2015, 04:54 AM   #13
dantemcc

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileycoyote View Post
Damn, you just described the drive I go through every night as a truck driver for a living.
I was about to say the same thing. You guys in the four wheelers got it easy compared to us in big trucks. But, we are able and can more easily throw our weight around to get idiots in other vehicles to stop being retardish.
dantemcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:27 AM   #14
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
And I thought it was just Massholes that drive like that.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote