Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-10-2018, 04:34 PM   #57
GatorGreg

Drives: '14 Blue Ray ("Suite Madame Blue")
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
...All around Disney was fine...
Hope you had a good time. You might enjoy this silly vid I made featuring the “tunnels”, “twisties”, and “mountain” on Disney’s private roads - they’re super smooth and practically beg to be ridden at twice the speed limit

GatorGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #58
Stewart

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS & Ground effects
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
I noticed you said you were "offered $300" instead of saying you were "paid $300". You opted for payment plan #2, didn't ya?

Oh and Greg, it's probably a good thing you live far away from rontammy. I'm sure he'd be assembling an army of men with torches and pitchforks right about now. lol
I did not take the $300.00 as I told the girls that offered it to me to donate it to the fund that they were raising money for and that I would drive them for free. They were raising money to give to a young girl that had cancer. Apparently she always wanted to see whales swim so they were raising money to send her and her family on a cruise to Alaska to see the whale migration. I heard later that they raised enough money from donations to send all expenses paid, not only her, her Mother, father and brother, but 4 other family members as well. I got to tell you when people come together for a cause they come together even American Airlines donated all the seats needed round trip, it was simply amazing.

MY BUILD LINK: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484260
Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:11 AM   #59
SquawkVFR
Once upon a time...

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
I did not take the $300.00 as I told the girls that offered it to me to donate it to the fund that they were raising money for and that I would drive them for free. They were raising money to give to a young girl that had cancer. Apparently she always wanted to see whales swim so they were raising money to send her and her family on a cruise to Alaska to see the whale migration. I heard later that they raised enough money from donations to send all expenses paid, not only her, her Mother, father and brother, but 4 other family members as well. I got to tell you when people come together for a cause they come together even American Airlines donated all the seats needed round trip, it was simply amazing.
It’s good to hear a story like this after reading about these two scum sucking despicable lowlifes.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/11...wyer-says.html
#76,458 of 129,405. Fancy floor mats, AC, painted lug nuts, high thingy on the back, thingy in the receptacle, low thingy on the front, loud thingy in the middle, open/closer doohickies, sucker uppers and castle back smoke stack super jet. 142=0.25x-58 equus ferus caballus output measuring units.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:40 AM   #60
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
It’s good to hear a story like this after reading about these two scum sucking despicable lowlifes.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/11...wyer-says.html
Really? Isn't that the business model for The United Way?

(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #61
GatorGreg

Drives: '14 Blue Ray ("Suite Madame Blue")
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
That was very nice of you - kudos.
GatorGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:01 AM   #62
Stewart

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS & Ground effects
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorGreg View Post
That was very nice of you - kudos.
Thank you

MY BUILD LINK: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484260
Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote