Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 06-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #15
VRC_2012

Drives: 95 Formula, Red 2012 2SS/RS M6
Ive been lurking in the forums for the past 3-4 months but wasnt registered. I live in Meridian... Its good to see other members showing up in southern Idaho.
VRC_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #16
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
According to member search, there's 67 (Nice number!) C5 members listed in Idaho. Have you tried that?

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #17
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
According to member search, there's 67 (Nice number!) C5 members listed in Idaho. Have you tried that?
And and look two of them are Synergy! Wahoo!!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #18
pay_day33

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRC_2012 View Post
Ive been lurking in the forums for the past 3-4 months but wasnt registered. I live in Meridian... Its good to see other members showing up in southern Idaho.
Yeah, there's plenty of us around. Glad we could get you to sign up and become a member!
The knowledge, advice, and just overall good people that want to help on this site has proven invaluable to me the past year or so. I've even diagnosed a problem with my car from here before Peterson Chevrolet in Boise could figure it out. Printed off a forum page and brought it in. Car fixed the next day.
Have you done any mods to your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
I guess I never thought to try that. I always just kinda hoped something would pop up in the regionals. Never did, so I figured I'd start one. Ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
And and look two of them are Synergy! Wahoo!!!!!
And I LOVE the Synergy Camaro so much. I've only seen one around Boise that I'm aware of, but I'll be keeping my eye out now!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #19
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay_day33 View Post

And I LOVE the Synergy Camaro so much. I've only seen one around Boise that I'm aware of, but I'll be keeping my eye out now!
Maybe I might have to round up a Synergy run to Boise...with some Skittles thrown in!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #20
schoen311

Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
If i'm correct, I think mine is the only 2SS/RS in Boise. There is an LS around, but haven't seen another Synergy Green one other than that one. My license plate is pretty unique though. The plan wasn't for me to drive it back and forth.....but my 1996 Pontiac Grand Am 4 banger just doesn't make me happy in the morning like Wheee does!

I would LOVE to get a group of us together at a car show or just for dinner or a drink or something one day! I love to see a bunch of them all together! Jealous of those who have that opportunity in other regions.

I love this forum. Been lookin around at the mods people are doing. I don't wanna do anything crazy, just some small things. I just bought the blackouts for the bowties on front and back and the black for the gills on the sides. Gotta get them installed now. Wanna tint the windows and do matte black and chrome wheels, but I just love to drive the car.

Makes me smile just talking about it!

schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen311 View Post
If i'm correct, I think mine is the only 2SS/RS in Boise. There is an LS around, but haven't seen another Synergy Green one other than that one. My license plate is pretty unique though. The plan wasn't for me to drive it back and forth.....but my 1996 Pontiac Grand Am 4 banger just doesn't make me happy in the morning like Wheee does!

I would LOVE to get a group of us together at a car show or just for dinner or a drink or something one day! I love to see a bunch of them all together! Jealous of those who have that opportunity in other regions.

I love this forum. Been lookin around at the mods people are doing. I don't wanna do anything crazy, just some small things. I just bought the blackouts for the bowties on front and back and the black for the gills on the sides. Gotta get them installed now. Wanna tint the windows and do matte black and chrome wheels, but I just love to drive the car.

Makes me smile just talking about it!

This is a great site for gaining knowledge and meeting up with others. Really understand the WHEE! And you can tell by hubby's tag line...it's a Camaro thing!
Ours is 2010 special edition, so we are doing a few mods, but "Dragonfly" is low on the production list, so we are trying not to do too many mods.Just ordered the Synergy bowtie covers and working on some other "under the hood" mods. Window tint is on the list and looking for something different for tire bling Here's a pic of a few Synergy's hanging out on a very wet Seattle day. That cruise was fantastic, all organized on C5.
Dragonlady signing under With Envy(our plate)

Name:  IMG_4875.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  148.2 KB

Old 06-21-2012, 11:58 PM   #22
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Maybe I might have to round up a Synergy run to Boise...with some Skittles thrown in!
Oh yeah! Skittle Brigade trip to Boise!!! Gotta go have me some Goodwood BBQ...mmmmmm.
Lightning and I met up in Boise last summer (he drove from Salt Lake) - the drive isn't bad at all. Well...... except for one pesky state trooper....
Old 06-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #23
schoen311

Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
Oh my gosh - those 4 cars next to each other is so cool! And they are all different! I love that!!!
schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #24
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Oh yeah! Skittle Brigade trip to Boise!!! Gotta go have me some Goodwood BBQ...mmmmmm.
Lightning and I met up in Boise last summer (he drove from Salt Lake) - the drive isn't bad at all. Well...... except for one pesky state trooper....

What do you think LBM? Only 9 hours instead of 16?

Quote:
Oh my gosh - those 4 cars next to each other is so cool! And they are all different! I love that!!!
That's the fun part. Everyone makes them their own. We have a new one to Club Synergy, Dragonfly has a girlfriend, Junebug. Pics soon.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #25
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Let's go!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #26
pay_day33

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Quote:
If i'm correct, I think mine is the only 2SS/RS in Boise. There is an LS around, but haven't seen another Synergy Green one other than that one. My license plate is pretty unique though.

What does your license plate say? Mine is unique too, but only cause Idaho has to make their special edition elk plates all stupid (3UFE is mine.) I hate it! Ha ha. I get asked all the time, "What does 'Thrufee' mean?"

I know a few other ppl in Boise with Camaros, but haven't got em on the site yet. Maybe some drinks and cruise downtown around Hyde park, or somewhere else would change their minds.

And I think you're right, I have only seen 1 2SS/RS synergy around Boise and only on 1 occasion (besides the one I saw at Peterson in the showroom one day. Is that yours?) Extremely rare.... And AWESOME!!

Quote:
^^^^ Very true. Great pic of those 4 beauties together.

Quote:
Keep us posted if you come through!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #27
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Let's go!

Hmmm...wonder if we could do an all girls run? You, me, ladybmblbee and fifth jen???? maybe pick up some on the way????
Old 06-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #28
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Pick up some what?