Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-31-2016, 02:07 PM   #15
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird4u View Post
Help me out please. Car is in the shop for BMR lowering springs and BMR sway bars. BMR has two alignment specs listed. Street performance or Pro performance. 3 out of 4 weekends is low mile driving around town. About once a month I do some aggressive driving with friends on the twisty roads. On those days we push our cars pretty hard. With that being said should I get the street alignment or the professional alignment? Quick response or advice would be appreciated since my car is in the shop as we speak.
What wheels and tires?
Inboard or outboard rear bar?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 02:35 PM   #16
Jaybird4u

Drives: 2014 SS/RS
Stock RS wheels. 20x 8 front and 20 x 9 back. Not sure about inboard or outboard. I do the the rear is BMR (SB033R). Not sure if that helps clarify or not.
Color Red Rock, Kooks LT Headers with High FLow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Axel back, Vmax ported TB, Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled supercharger, 560 RWHP, Stillen splitter, Vitesse throttle controller, BMR sway bars, BMR 1.2" front springs and 1.0" rear springs, BMR upgraded front end links, 35% tint, Diode Dynamics interior and exterior lighting, Carbon fiber Bowties, Hood spears.
Jaybird4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:29 PM   #17
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird4u View Post
Stock RS wheels. 20x 8 front and 20 x 9 back. Not sure about inboard or outboard. I do the the rear is BMR (SB033R). Not sure if that helps clarify or not.
Front
Camber -1.00
Toe 0.00
Caster Not Adjustable

Rear
Camber -0.50 or as little negative camber as possible with lowering springs
Rear Toe IN 0.12
Rear Total Toe IN 0.24

Once on the alignment rack, you may find you need extended range camber bolts to reduce negative camber below 1 degree. You can find them here. http://www.jpssonline.com/#/jpss-bla...-caster-bolts/

All the alignment information your tech will need is at this link, including information on timing the bushings.

http://www.jpssonline.com/the-book-f...-2010-camaro-2
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:49 PM   #18
Jaybird4u

Drives: 2014 SS/RS
Thank you
Color Red Rock, Kooks LT Headers with High FLow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Axel back, Vmax ported TB, Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled supercharger, 560 RWHP, Stillen splitter, Vitesse throttle controller, BMR sway bars, BMR 1.2" front springs and 1.0" rear springs, BMR upgraded front end links, 35% tint, Diode Dynamics interior and exterior lighting, Carbon fiber Bowties, Hood spears.
Jaybird4u is offline   Reply With Quote