Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #99
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggone14 View Post
You're pretty stupid if you think the Rav-4 did this to park closer. He did it to annoy the douche bag taking up two spots. Don't care what you drive, you get one spot. The Rav-4 did NOTHING to damage another vehicle, obstruct another car from taking one space, or create a hazardous situation. All he did was stop the guy from getting into his driver side, which is awesome and well deserved.
Sorry , but both are A-holes to me. Wouldn't surprise me if this isn't their first in counter. Oh, and there are a ton of lazy A-holes out there. My first post is probably accurate. I'm sure you can read minds though and know for a fact what the A-hole in the Toyota in tensions were.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #100
Featherburner
11 Sec. Bolton car.

Drives: 09 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggone14 View Post
Move to a state with better gun safety.
What? Like New Jersey?
Old 06-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #101
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Parking rules I personally live by:

1) Find a secluded area of the lot. An extra 60 seconds of walking never killed anybody.
2) Try to find a spot near the curb. It'll decrease the odds of a door dent by 50%.
3) Always back park when possible. You never know how what the parking situation will be like when you return, so think ahead.
4) Remind any over-early passengers that your car has a ridiculously wide swinging radius.
5) Remember that it's just a Camaro. No double-parking — you aren't driving a $2 million car.
6) If you're overly-worried, find an area where you know there are security cameras.
7) If all else fails: Just leave the lot and say "screw it."
RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:00 PM   #102
Manbearpig
Engineer of softness-ware

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
If you key a car or dent it to make a point, to retaliate to a moron parking, you're a sorry excuse of a prick. Be a man and say it to their face since you're so inclined to enforce parking justice.

I think both are dumb, I doubt he taught the guy a lesson and all he did was set himself up for a ticket or a tow. Anyone who sees the guy double parked is going to think he's a tard anyway, you really need to drive up next to him to show it as well?

P.S. I don't like double parking either. I don't do it or like to see it.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #103
Mrdownsouth

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
Switch the camaro and rav4's positions and this would be a completely different thread.
Mrdownsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #104
Mannsiam

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS/RS 1LE
I made these super sticky letters that say "thanks for parking like a douche nozzle" and I stick one in middle of the windshield , one on the drivers side window and one on the door handle.

Yeah Im a Chevy Guy. 11 Silverado, 12 Malibu, 14 Camaro 1LE
Mannsiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #105
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
I hope he has the sunroof option
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:22 PM   #106
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
I recently tried the "back in,tight to the curb",in a lot that was completely empty(Usually take two spots in back or far away as possible) only to come back to a car close enough that that the rubber trim left a mark on my door,pissed I wait,10 mins. later comes an elderly couple,I just drove away without a word,WTF are you gonna do,mark came off,two spots in the back for me,work too hard for mine
Old 06-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #107
db17

Drives: 2013 Crystal Red 2SS/RS LS3
Yeah I get it's not the best choice of parking position and if you want to take two spots do it father away. But Rav4 guy is just a a douche, and if it was me he'd have his door caved in with these size 10's!
db17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:05 AM   #108
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
If you key a car or dent it to make a point, to retaliate to a moron parking, you're a sorry excuse of a prick. Be a man and say it to their face since you're so inclined to enforce parking justice.

I think both are dumb, I doubt he taught the guy a lesson and all he did was set himself up for a ticket or a tow. Anyone who sees the guy double parked is going to think he's a tard anyway, you really need to drive up next to him to show it as well?

P.S. I don't like double parking either. I don't do it or like to see it.
this thread alone shows you the different types of humans out there, the douchebags, the normals and the jealous pricks
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:06 AM   #109
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyrocket View Post
I recently tried the "back in,tight to the curb",in a lot that was completely empty(Usually take two spots in back or far away as possible) only to come back to a car close enough that that the rubber trim left a mark on my door,pissed I wait,10 mins. later comes an elderly couple,I just drove away without a word,WTF are you gonna do,mark came off,two spots in the back for me,work too hard for mine
I park far and I mean far in a single spot. Only to come out to some jealous peasant parking their beater in my lane and on an angle all I'm an empty parking lot.
I have to find the pics on my pc.
Has happened soo many times to me
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:46 AM   #110
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post

From my Note3

If I ever saw an asshole like this guy do something like this to someone's car I'd immediately call the police. That jerk may think its funny, but who would be happy or think this is funny if it happened to them.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #111
shrinkdoc

Drives: SRT Yugo GT Super Sport with Manual
I would call a tow truck and have them both towed.
shrinkdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:25 AM   #112
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
If I ever saw an asshole like this guy do something like this to someone's car I'd immediately call the police. That jerk may think its funny, but who would be happy or think this is funny if it happened to them.
Bet they all won't be parking like douche nozzles anytime soon....

From my Note3
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote