Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-06-2015, 11:54 PM   #29
EODSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 TF3
I've been looking into the wheel set up I want to get and realized I'll need to go with a smaller rear brake setup to get them to fit. So far I have only found a 15" brake conversion kit from BMR. Does anyone know of another option out there.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:14 PM   #30
EODSS

So after a lot of BS and bad work done I finally have Bee back. Ive had a lot of issues with the new rear diff leaking and after having it fixed, then refixed and then finally re-refixed by a different place i hope that the leak is finally done. It killed a chunk of my funds so new mods might take a bit to get to. I still need to get the new wheels and tires but i am leaning towards just finishing the mods i want done to the motor (they will be the last ones until i can afford to get work done to the bottom end of the motor or a whole new set up). Im thinking of bigger injectors and the flex fuel conversion and the motor should be good for awhile. Hopefully this can be done in the near future.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:51 PM   #31
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Danny, I just saw this. Glad you posted up!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #32
EODSS

Thank you Pete!
Old 07-04-2015, 06:53 PM   #33
EODSS

Happy Independence Day everyone. Hope you all have a safe celebration.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:32 PM   #34
hctrble
BMBLBLU

Drives: Aqua Blue Metallic 2010 Camaro 1ss
As fellow AF Civil Engineer thank you for you service and your service after your service to all fellow members of the AF. I retired after 20 yrs as a Dirtboy and I know your sacrifice and commitment to your AFSC. Your build has many meanings to the men and women who have served this great country with and witout the sacrifices you have endured. I will be watching this thread and again thank you for your service.

Steve
Old 07-05-2015, 12:28 PM   #35
EODSS

Thank you hctrble and thank you for your service as well.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:02 PM   #36
EODSS

So as soon as I got Bee back from getting the leak fixed I started having fuel pressure problems. I brought it back in and it looks like it might be an issue with the Boost-a-pump. Hopefully we can get this issues resolved quite. Gotta love race cars LOL.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:19 PM   #37
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
Car looks great! Great build thread.
SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #38
Demon War Horse
War Horse Pilot

Drives: 2017 NFG 1SS 1LE
Great build and very inspiring! Thank you for your service! End up in the Dallas area sometime, let me know, I owe you a beer!

SigPic by Hazman
Demon War Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 04:18 PM   #39
EODSS

Thanks guys. It means a lot.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:31 PM   #40
EODSS

After another few weeks back in the shop, Bee is home again. This time the fuel control module went out and the rear had another leak issue. Really hoping I can get some time before something else goes wrong lol. Im just happy to be back behind the wheel of Bee and enjoying the power again. Hopefully the next time its in the shop it will be for some upgrades.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:18 PM   #41
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Keep on smiling!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EODSS View Post
Thank you very much. Ive learned that there is no obstacle that you cant overcome as long as you stay positive and give it your all.

The first thing I need next is wheels and tires. I'm liking the Weld V Series wheels and not sure what tires yet. I was able to get Bee to the track but with the amount of power I'm putting down right now and with the stock tires I couldn't catch traction at all. Plus I think my hand controls need adjusting. I know I'm not able to get full brake use with them so I might not be getting full throttle either.

Thanks brother for your sacrifices. I could never thank you enough...not in this lifetime. You have a awesome attitude man and there is no doubt that bee makes you smile every day. It's a very uplifting story that at the end of the day you have a great support system with your wife by your side. Beautiful car hands down. My 2 favorite colors are black and yellow. Hence why my Camaro is black with the yellow "SS" and yellow caliper covers. I am very pro military and have been for many years. I contribute to "Wounded Warriors Project" every month.

That's the least I can do that just maybe I am able to help real heroes like yourself gives me a sense of satisfaction. You are a inspiration to us all and please never forget that.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote