Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 07-13-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
gml1998

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
mouse damage

So, I fired up the Camaro (2010 llt) to go to cruise night and get message "engine at reduced power" and a p0193 service edge code.
High fuel pressure.
A little searching revealed extensive mouse damage under the upper intake manifold. They built a nest and chewed the insulation off several of the injector wires, and chewed through 1 wire for the fuel pressure sensor which triggered the SES light.
It looks like the left and right injector harnesses disconnect from main harness, so I'm hoping I can get those from GM.
I have everything apart but have not removed the fuel rails.
So a few questions , any tricks to removing the fuel rails ?
Do I need to replace the foam rubber gasket thing that was under the upper intake,covering the fuel rails? It is chewed up pretty bad.
Got to wait till Monday to check with local dealer on the wire harnesses, I couldn't find anything through google.
gml1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 08:19 PM   #2
gml1998

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
A few pics
Attached Images

gml1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #3
sbubbaklein

Drives: early 2011 Camaro convertible
you need to keep those critters out or you will have further problems. We had some build anest in the hvac box on out SSR, no damage other than odor. We used bounce dryer sheets. and some small traps to eliminate the problem

Early 2011 LT Convertible, ZL1 bumper, hood, side skirts, belly pan and wheels, Truecarbon ECF hood extractor, K&N CAI, Elite catch can, Big Worm Bow Tie emblems, Jacfab bracket, Vitesse TC, BMR strut brace, BMR tunnel brace, NPP exhaust
sbubbaklein is offline   Reply With Quote