Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #99
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
$150k some people just don't know
Old 11-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #100
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
I'm not into the carbon fiber look enough to pay extra for it.

Those tail lights make the ass look like a Chevrolet mustang
Old 11-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #101
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
Just so that you guys know there are several of these being built right now for customers who have already paid. How about the guy who had them build these two matching cars..... at $150k each
Quote:
For those who say there is no relation with GM and don't know who John Moss is you should do your homework. This car is not just a motor swap and body kit, there is a huge list of upgrades both exterior and interior. The interior has been completely re-done as well as the body kit, racing suspension, racing brakes, 3-piece wheels, engine, transmission, rear-end, exhaust, paint, stereo system, and many others not listed. You guys bash this car because you have no money to buy one yourselves. For those who mention Hennessey there car also bad ass starts at $109,000 and don't have any where near the amount of upgrades the Fesler car has. I'm sure anyone can bash anyone's vision but you all know if you had the $$$ you would probably want one yourself. Oh and don't forget they have many other packages other than this one if you can't afford it. Just my .02
LOL!!!! You said it brother. These are really nice cars. Not only nice, but they can move and do the auto-x as well. They just don't fast straight, the can carve corners and stop on a dime with all that power.
Thanks for posting a pic of the matching '69. I was dying to see one of those. Have any more of the matching '69? THANKS!!!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #102
Big Rob

Drives: ????
Here is another pic...

of the matching '69
Attached Images

Big Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #103
Big Rob

Drives: ????
For those of you....

who are not aware of the type of work Fesler does just check out the photos of the build on this '69. This is why they get the $$$$ for their work

http://www.feslerbuilt.com/1969CAMAROBLK.htm
Big Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #104
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
WOW! I'm really more of the standard factory kind of car person but that thing is sick! I still haven't won the lottery yet, but that's another car I am adding to my list of 'someday' things!

CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:25 AM   #105
tones2SS

Thumbs up

Quote:
of the matching '69
Thanks Rob!!! Looks killer.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #106
Fesler

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro's
CAN YOU SAY JON MOSS, do you even know who that is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by talwell View Post
Collector car? I guess that anyone that customizes thier car would then consider thier car a collector car. This is a 2010 Camaro that has been customized by a third party company with no affiliation to GM in any way. The only cars that have truely appreciated to this day are those that had some level of affiliation with the manufacturer - not third party customizers.

Take Lingenfelter for example - hands down they produce top notch cars and are one of the most well known customizers of GM cars but they have done nothing but lose value from the day they were built. This will hold true with all these cars as well - it is only an wise investment if you are going to enjoy the car and get your monies worth out of it. If you are planning to buy it and hope it appreciates, I think that logic will prove to be flawed.

$150k Fesler? Come on guys, it is truely a nice car but that price is insane. With the car costing about $35k and the engine costing $20k direct from GM you are adding another $95k to the price tag for the rest of the mods and labor. I just dont see a Camaro being successfully sold at that price.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #107
FEARONE
SEMA Vehicle Designer

Drives: PT. 3-Camaro's. Sonic-350 H.P.
Price might sound high to some of you, but Fesler does top notch SEMA work. Especially out here in Az
FEARONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #108
godfathercrc

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Nice car but i can take my vortech camaro that already has 603 hp tuned to 91 oct retune to 93 and add a set of header & high flow catts bring it up to 700 hp for far less then 150;000 . But i have to say it is a realy cool looking car love to own it myself
godfathercrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #109
tones2SS

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfathercrc View Post
Nice car but i can take my vortech camaro that already has 603 hp tuned to 91 oct retune to 93 and add a set of header & high flow catts bring it up to 700 hp for far less then 150;000 . But i have to say it is a realy cool looking car love to own it myself
Very true.
Then you need another 6k or more for the brakes, another 6k or more for wheels, another 6k or more for suspension. The list can go on and on. So, you may have more or equal to power, but this car will carve the corners and get the looks as well.
(PLUS, let's not forget some of favorite pieces on this car. The head lights and the taillights.)
Old 11-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #110
Miles Finch

Drives: 2010 Camaro Cyber Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fesler View Post
CAN YOU SAY JON MOSS, do you even know who that is?
Exactly. John Moss has forgotten more about fast Chevy's than most people will ever know. By the way, did John help you get your ZR-1 engine running in the Camaro yet? I saw a pic from SEMA and it didnt have an alternator belt on it so it looks like it was not running for the show.

I am sure it will be a monster!
Miles Finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #111
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Very true.
Then you need another 6k or more for the brakes, another 6k or more for wheels, another 6k or more for suspension. The list can go on and on. So, you may have more or equal to power, but this car will carve the corners and get the looks as well.
(PLUS, let's not forget some of favorite pieces on this car. The head lights and the taillights.)
But it still cost less no matter which way you put it
Old 11-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #112
tones2SS

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
But it still cost less no matter which way you put it
True. That's because you'll have to pay for labor and, of course, Fesler would have to make some money on the project as well. As would any other "Special Edition" Camaro builders.