Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #57
2000v6

Drives: 2003 m3, 2000 camaro v6, 2004 s4
Kid, listen to us. I mean, if what you posted has really happened in your life then I'm sorry, but there are a lot of good people in the world, and we are here because we want to help you out. I know that you're confused, we've all been there. But if you have never had a girl, while all of us guys have, let us teach you something.

Questions:

Do you go to hs or college?
Are there any girls there?
Any good looking girls?
If it's a college, then does it have a nursing or business school?
Are you one of those guys that likes to hang around people, a jock, or one of those people who doesn't like or want to hang out with people, a geek? Also, you don't need to be a jock or geek. What I'm asking is are you an introvert or an extrovert. Because this is the big thing, if you want a girl you need to start hanging out with them.

On a scale of one to ten what is your confidence level?
On a scale of one to ten what do girls think that you look like? Even if you have to create a pol and walk around campus asking them? And, if they look at you funny then say that it's for a philosophy course, or something.
Are you one of those guys that when he goes up to a girl still gets that butterfly feeling in your belly?

Or are you one of those guys that secretly wishes that he was a girl?

What is the type of girl that interests you?
Hair color?
Skinny or fat, or in between?
Ugly face but amazing body, ugly body but amazing face or
just one word - hot?
Are you looking for a girl that's a crazy party goer or would rather spend time at home reading a book?
Are you looking for a girl that will last longer than a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a month, a year, two years?
Are you looking for a girl that's a geek, a jock or neither?

Remember, even girls that are geeks are actually amazingly beautiful, they just don't know it and are about 10 times as smart as an average girl. That's why a few of my gfs are geeks, extremely smart, very beautiful and if treated right are very easy going.

Honestly, post some info about yourself, like the questions that I asked, we can take a deep look into it and tell you what you need to do to get that girl for you. You're still the one that will need to do the work though

Last edited by 2000v6; 03-17-2010 at 12:54 AM.
2000v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:47 AM   #58
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
run for your life!!!....enjoy your 20s while you can...don't rush into anything you'll regret later....
Old 03-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #59
thejoker1232

Drives: furture 1LT synergy green camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to thejoker1232
Quote:
Do you go to hs or college?
Are there any girls there?
Any good looking girls?
If it's a college, then does it have a nursing or business school?
Are you one of those guys that likes to hang around people, a jock, or one of those people who doesn't like or want to hang out with people, a geek? Also, you don't need to be a jock or geek. What I'm asking is are you an introvert or an extrovert. Because this is the big thing, if you want a girl you need to start hanging out with them.

On a scale of one to ten what is your confidence level?
On a scale of one to ten what do girls think that you look like? Even if you have to create a pol and walk around campus asking them? And, if they look at you funny then say that it's for a philosophy course, or something.
Are you one of those guys that when he goes up to a girl still gets that butterfly feeling in your belly?

Or are you one of those guys that secretly wishes that he was a girl?

What is the type of girl that interests you?
Hair color?
Skinny or fat, or in between?
Ugly face but amazing body, ugly body but amazing face or
just one word - hot?
Are you looking for a girl that's a crazy party goer or would rather spend time at home reading a book?
Are you looking for a girl that will last longer than a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a month, a year, two years?
Are you looking for a girl that's a geek, a jock or neither?
i go to college, there are a lot of girls in my college, but i am mostly in the nursing building i am where every girl has a husband and 2 kids pretty much. there are a ton of good looking girls. I am one of the guys that likes to hang around people but i am the person who is in honor society and in other clubs that helps the community. i am more of an extrovert than an introvert i don't have a problem talking to random people. my confidence level varies from about a 6. I don't know what girls think i look like. i am looking for a girl that is just normal wouldn't mind hot though i don't really care what she looks like but i am more prone to skinny- in-between girls, i have a thing for rock/goth girls but don't really care if she plays sports or if she reads books or has parties but the thing is, is i want someone to share my life with more or less not someone just to do and say peace. i prefer black-red hair but would not mind blonde either. i still do get butterfly feelings when i go up to a girl just because i'm a noob like i have no problem making guy friends and friends but when it's a girl it's very hard to talk to them
thejoker1232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #60
Ant32894
Youjellybra?

Drives: 95 3.4l V6
I say don't do it. She obviously is a hoe you could say. She leaves her kids at home to go get knocked up by your friend. Sounds like that's how she got her kids in the first place!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #61
thejoker1232

Drives: furture 1LT synergy green camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to thejoker1232
yeah
thejoker1232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:35 AM   #62
Embalmer
2G1FT1EWXA9103351

Drives: 2SS RS, SIM, 6pd, 20"Alum
Dude she's getting drunk - kissing chicks - banging your friends - AND she has kids. Seriously bro?? What are you wasting your time for - I don't care how hot she may be. If you're smart - you'll keep steppin.
Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #63
Skyblu

Drives: 2010 Aqua blue 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker1232 View Post
before i get started i will touch on the lows
*she has kids
*she is 25 i am 20

Highs
* she is nice, funny, and smart
* she is beautiful
* we can talk about anything

i have this girl in my class she is smart, funny and very beautiful. I met her a couple of months ago and she was very cool i took her to concert that my friend wanted me to invite her too. i and did she said yes, but turns out the reason was because she didn't want to go alone, and said she really doesn't have that many friends. So She and I went to the concert and she got a little drunk. the band played like a heavy song but had a dance style breakdown and she was dancing with other girls and kissing them and stuff i was like oh hell yes and my friend got pissed but he still went after her. i found out that he took her home and i was kind of PO'd i said f*** that noise and left, she came up to me at school on monday and said that she is sorry for what happened and i was like ok wtfever. After that she started hanging and talking to my friend. On sunday of this past week she added me on facebook and gave me her number and said i should call her sometime, i was like o...k i called her and later that night we went to a carnival and she explained to me that she was really sorry for what happened and that she hasn't gone out in a long time and that she drank so she wouldn't be as nervous. She said the reason she wasn't talking to me was because when she gave me a hug and said sorry that day i backed up and acted like i didn't want anything to do with her. and i told her i didn't mean to be like that and i told her the situation and the reason i did it. we talked and rode rides and had fun she put her head on my shoulder and was close to me the whole time it was amazing, but when we first went in the carnival guy over by the games you play to get gifts for others. called me over and was like is this your girl. I didn't know what to say so i said my friend i don't know if i made the right move but like i said she was close the rest of the night like she wanted to be more. When she left she told me she had fun and that she would like for me to call her sometime she said it didn't really matter when and if she saw that i called she would call me back then she gave me a hug and left because she had to put her kids to bed. I am so happy yet so confused.

i don't know if i should call her tonight/ tommorrow
how to tell if she likes me as a friend or more
what to do next
i've never had a gf, and i really don't want to mess this up if we do have anything going she broke up with her boyfriend a couple months ago thats the reason it's hard but idk man it's really jogging my brain can you guys give me some clarification

I am a female and I say RUN AWAY NOW AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!
Skyblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #64
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
go for it, enjoy your life while your young, just do it
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 AM   #65
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
I say keep her around as a friend. If you don't know your way around ladies, you need to befriend a few to find out what they think of you, what you could be doing better, etc. If you guys happen to fool around once or twice as friends-hey, win for you.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #66
Partick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Might be a good idea to pass even if you like her. Your time together will be dictated by her responsibility as a parent and will be tough on a relationship...dosesn't sound like you're ready for that.

There are plenty of opportunities in college to meet and date women who have far more in common with where you're at in life than a single mother.
Partick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #67
2000v6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker1232 View Post
i go to college, there are a lot of girls in my college, but i am mostly in the nursing building i am where every girl has a husband and 2 kids pretty much. there are a ton of good looking girls. I am one of the guys that likes to hang around people but i am the person who is in honor society and in other clubs that helps the community. i am more of an extrovert than an introvert i don't have a problem talking to random people. my confidence level varies from about a 6. I don't know what girls think i look like. i am looking for a girl that is just normal wouldn't mind hot though i don't really care what she looks like but i am more prone to skinny- in-between girls, i have a thing for rock/goth girls but don't really care if she plays sports or if she reads books or has parties but the thing is, is i want someone to share my life with more or less not someone just to do and say peace. i prefer black-red hair but would not mind blonde either. i still do get butterfly feelings when i go up to a girl just because i'm a noob like i have no problem making guy friends and friends but when it's a girl it's very hard to talk to them
Dang you're all over the place, huh? Alright, here's what you gotta do at first, go get experience, and yes that does mean an older girl. Go find a girl who's between 25-30 and have her teach you. That' the straight up truth, I'm not kidding and I'm not lying to you.

Also keep this girl as you're friend, she sounds good to have a friendship with but not relationship quality. If anything before she can ever find a serious guy, she needs to grow up and she needs an older guy. But still...be friends with her, develop more friendships with girls who are single without kids. I repeat - SINGLE WITHOUT KIDS. It doesn't matter if they're butt ugly or not, you won't be developing relationships with them. The thing is you need to recognize is that when you go up to a girl she needs to see you as being confident. If you can develop more friendships with them, the whole butterfly thing will go away.

Once this happens, come back and we'll talk some more.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #68
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Seriously dude...it'd be like throwing a sausage down a hallway...

Don't pursue it past friendship...you can't be crazy over just one girl...you need to get out on the field and play the game!!! Talk to as many girls as possible and get some practice. It doesn't matter if you get "shot down", take it as a learning experience on what works and what doesn't work. Always walk up to a girl with a smile (and not a "the things I'd do to you if we were alone smile) and be genuine.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #69
2000v6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
Seriously dude...it'd be like throwing a sausage down a hallway...

Don't pursue it past friendship...you can't be crazy over just one girl...you need to get out on the field and play the game!!! Talk to as many girls as possible and get some practice. It doesn't matter if you get "shot down", take it as a learning experience on what works and what doesn't work. Always walk up to a girl with a smile (and not a "the things I'd do to you if we were alone smile) and be genuine.
This is some god s*it right here too
Old 03-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #70
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Don't buy the bottle of wine without sampling it first. It might taste like vinegar.