Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA > Local Marketplace

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
402 Motoring

Drives: 2007 Magnum SRT
New Jersey Area Collision Work.

I just wanted to let all our Jersey area Camaro owners know that if your looking for a quality body shop to handle your repairs, both big and small we are here to service the community. We have been in business for 25 years and I have personally owned 6 Camaros in my lifetime. My attention to detail is second to none and I personally paint every car the rolls through my shop.

We are currently offering a $100 discount off your repairs or we offer a 3 month % deductible payment plan for those that may not have the money to cover their deductible all up front. For details on the above please call my wife Lori @ 732-775-8986.

Please also remember, by law, you have the right to have your car repaired at any NJ licensed auto body repair facility. Your Insurance carrier cannot require the use of "their" preferred shop. There are reasons why certain Insurance companies push you to their "preferred" shops and by no means is it for your benefit.

Its your car.....its your choice!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to working with you.

Ernie
Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
402 Motoring

Drives: 2007 Magnum SRT
I wanted to make an addition to my above post. Starting today through my other company, J&E Auto Body, we will be working with the Food Bank of Monmouth & Ocean County and donating $25 for each and every Collision repair we perform in the month of December. Every $25 donation will help to provide at least 75 meals for the people that desperately need assistance. Today in this economy more people then ever are going to food banks seeking help and we hope our contributions will help make even a small difference in theirs lives.

If you find yourself in need of quality collision repairs, and are in the New Jersey area, please consider us for your repairs.

"Together we can make a "DENT" in Hunger"

Our direct body shop # is 732.775.8986

Closed Thread