Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
SparkyDL75
SparkyDL75

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/Grey
2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

I am sure some of you have already found this information but I thought i would share it here. Unfortunately they are not passing close to where I live this year. I meet up with the tour last year in Nashville, TN and had a blast!

"For the 18th consecutive year, the HOT ROD Power Tour returns. This rolling tribute to the performance car is the ultimate gearhead roadtrip. With seven days in seven cities, we kickoff June 2nd in The Motor City and spend the next week driving and bench racing through the midwest on our way south to Arlington, TX. Early registration and hotel booking info is now available by clicking the links below. See you on the road!"

Read more: http://www.hotrod.com/powertour/hrdp...#ixzz1kQfopD6X
Suspension Pedders Pace Car Pkg w/ZL1 Upgrade; Pedders Upper & Lower Control Arm, Steering, & Differential Mount Bushings; Pedders SS Brake Lines; Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plates; ZL1 Toe Link; Hawk Performance Ceramic brake pads
Drivetrain Maggie2300(8psi-3.4pulley); CompCam; 85lb injectors; ZL1 fuel pump; ZR1 MAP; Centerforce DYAD Twin Disc clutch; Stainless Works LT headers; QTP Cutouts; Rotofab intake; RX catch can; Mike Norris tune 643rwhp 598 rwtq

SparkyDL75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyDL75 View Post
I am sure some of you have already found this information but I thought i would share it here. Unfortunately they are not passing close to where I live this year. I meet up with the tour last year in Nashville, TN and had a blast!

"For the 18th consecutive year, the HOT ROD Power Tour returns. This rolling tribute to the performance car is the ultimate gearhead roadtrip. With seven days in seven cities, we kickoff June 2nd in The Motor City and spend the next week driving and bench racing through the midwest on our way south to Arlington, TX. Early registration and hotel booking info is now available by clicking the links below. See you on the road!"

Read more: http://www.hotrod.com/powertour/hrdp...#ixzz1kQfopD6X
Several of us on here will be going. Colemanvoice and I from Atlanta will be going, Danny from San Diego will be there. Several of the vendors will be going also.

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
mulletman

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Several of us on here will be going. Colemanvoice and I from Atlanta will be going, Danny from San Diego will be there. Several of the vendors will be going also.
What vendors?
mulletman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
My personal favorite, Year One, Lingenfelter, SLP, This is a list of a few major sponsors last year.
Magnaflow, Comp Cams, tremec, mothers, dakota digital, nitto, raybestos, rustoleum, msd, eaton, dynomax, magnuson, edelbrock, napa

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
SCullen
Converts Oxygen to CO2

Drives: 2016 Black SS Convertable
$80 is pretty spendy.

SCullen is offline   Reply With Quote