Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 01-23-2013, 12:48 AM   #57
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
P.m. sent to those that haven't posted already
[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 AM   #58
BLT4SPD2011

Drives: 2015 ZL1 CONVERTABLE
Hey everyone, I'm in. my vote is for the 15 fathers day. Thanks for the PM! Sun would be nice, but who can predict the weather? we are not all crazy enough to drive with the top down like orange crush.
2015 ZL1 CONVERTIBLE.Ported and Polished Lingenfelter snout, 10% under drive Crank Pully, AMP Balancer, AR headers with off road connectors, Roto-Fab Supercharger Reservoir, Roto-Fab CAI, Recaro seats, JL Audio Amp and Sub
BLT4SPD2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #59
CanadianSS
Blue Streak

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie too. I'd love to come. Just give me a heads up when confirmed dates.
Look forward to seeing everyone and their cars!
CanadianSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #60
Everest

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 Rally Yellow Sun Roof
Date doesn't matter to me as long as it's not raining. If there is a forecasted deluge then I probably wont make it. Other than that I'M IN!

Should have my Kooks headers and Borla Exhaust installed woot woot

Everest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #61
Victory1

Drives: 2010 RJT, 2012 Sierra 4x4, 89 RJT
Thanks for the PM Rob! Glad to see familiar faces talking about a 4th Alberta Cruise. I've been out of tune with the site and my poor car for some time now. The car went into storage at the end of September when I got my new Sierra 4x4. We've also been busy doing a resto-mod on the Silverado.

As they say if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes. Some years the weather in July could be as bad as June, or worse....hail. I'm good with any date you guys arrange for June. If my annual Whitefish golf trip doesn't coincide with the date, we'll be there!
Victory1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #62
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
Any date is good but maybe once a date is decided maybe make a alternative rain date just in case. I know my car doesn't come out for much other then sun
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #63
Kitty

Drives: Black on Black M6 RS
sorry i'm late to the party on chiming in on this years cruise. first off i want to give a huge shout to John who does an amazing job organizing the event every year. i know i was one of the first to complain bout the rain (again) last year, but whatever, we got over it and the weather came around. i enjoy the cheaper hotel room rates before the busy season in the mountains too, and if we go too late in the summer we'll be lost in sea of travel trailers on the mountain roads. that being said i sadly will not be able to make the cruise this year :( we have a doe due to kid anywhere from june 7-12th and a weanling horse that will be coming into our care right around that time as well. that being said i hope everyone has an excellent time and i do hope someone steps up and takes over the party room as we won't be there to set it up. if there are some that are unable to attend the june cruise or wish to set something up later in the summer, we have a huge property just southwest of edmonton with lots of room for campers/tents and can do a mini cruise with a potluck bbq and bonfire at the end of it. just throwing that out there. thank you again John for all of the time and effort you have put into these cruises making them some of the most memorable events of my summers

wants to push you down a flight of stairs to see if you are like a slinky or if you bounce like a ball... either way, I am quite sure I will be amused
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:57 PM   #64
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
sorry i'm late to the party on chiming in on this years cruise. first off i want to give a huge shout to John who does an amazing job organizing the event every year. i know i was one of the first to complain bout the rain (again) last year, but whatever, we got over it and the weather came around. i enjoy the cheaper hotel room rates before the busy season in the mountains too, and if we go too late in the summer we'll be lost in sea of travel trailers on the mountain roads. that being said i sadly will not be able to make the cruise this year :( we have a doe due to kid anywhere from june 7-12th and a weanling horse that will be coming into our care right around that time as well. that being said i hope everyone has an excellent time and i do hope someone steps up and takes over the party room as we won't be there to set it up. if there are some that are unable to attend the june cruise or wish to set something up later in the summer, we have a huge property just southwest of edmonton with lots of room for campers/tents and can do a mini cruise with a potluck bbq and bonfire at the end of it. just throwing that out there. thank you again John for all of the time and effort you have put into these cruises making them some of the most memorable events of my summers
:( Nuff said.
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #65
iCandi

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS vert m6
I'd love to be part of this cruise, but, seeing as it is the weekend of Fathers Day, we usually do something that the hubby wants to do, which isn't usually car related!!! I realize the Fathers Day weekend has been the norm, and I think it is great, but it just doesn't work for me and my family. I hope everyone that takes part in this cruise has a great time (no matter what the weather brings!).

I will be watching for other cruise and get-together threads though and, hopefully, I will be able to take part in one eventually!

iCandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #66
fshog

Drives: 2011 RS/2SS
Wow....seems to be a little friction going on!!Why can't we all just get along!?!?!?

I was thinking of joining the Sturgis run, but my better half is still working (silly teachers!!)

I am still open to this run up to Jasper........weather......well I've been through a snow storm by the Columbia Ice Fields in July and August....so as 68RS said "it's a crap shoot".

I am all for avoiding the summer holiday traffic though.......I see some problems happening with a bunch of cars dodging in and around motorhomes and travel trailers.....espcially given what we drive (they kind of stand out in a crowd!!).

I'm not going to mention any names (as I never throw anyone under the bus)......but I've been stopped by the State Troopers one too many times.....and really don't need that again! LOL!

For me/us, it doesn't matter the date. I'm not the one putting the effort into orgainizing the event (which I certainly appreciate very much!!). I'll do my damdest to make it, but sometimes it just doesn't work. I really don't care if it rains.....I prefer if Mother Nature would co-operate though...as it is more fun to zoom through the hills with the top down!!

Anyways, we're in as it stands - whatever the date may be and whichever car we bring (it'll be the orange one)......if soemthing changes and we can't make it, we'll let everyone know.

I'll step down from my soapbox now!
fshog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #67
bumblebee rules

Drives: 2010 BumbleBee ready to go now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post

WHAT NO PARTY ROOM ORANIZER ======== :-(

We will have some BIG shoes to fill here ????? Do we have anyplace picked out yet , just in case they have bigger rooms ...

Lets do it right eh ....... :-)
We found "IT" Check us out at www.wildcountrypowersports.ca Alberta's newest and Barrhead's LARGEST Polaris Dealer .... Oh yeah AND Honda .... lol AND as of just lately Yamaha .... Now we can pay for gas again :-)

CAN NOT WAIT TILL SPRING !!!!!!!!!!! Until Then BBBRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP
bumblebee rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #68
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
^^^ good call BB gotta have a good party room....Jag bombs all around
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #69
68 RS
68 RS

Drives: 1968 RS, 2010 SS2RS
Looks like a good response for June 15th.

I have contacted a hotel in Jasper and they are working on some rates for us.

They are also affiliated with a great restaurant that can accommodate a large group for saturday night, so I am working on that as well.

I should be able to post some details in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
68 RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #70
SS ORANGE CRUSH SS

Drives: Inferno Orange 2SS RS Convertible
I cruise only when it rains and snows.

PARKit when it is sunny and hot hopefully it

R^^^S so I can go.

Party room will happen !!!!

C U all there.