Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
LS3 Machine

Drives: 2017 Colorado ZR2, 2018 ZL1
Thumbs Up to Xplosive Performance! (Headers)

I just spent part of the day yesterday getting my Stainless Works Headers and High Flow Cats installed by Xplosive Performance in Orlando. Im very pleased with these headers. They fit perfect, and match up nicely with the factory catback system. Bob and Ben took good care of my car. The SW headers are an excellent American made, high quality alternative to the other (very good) american made headers out there. The price was very affordable and the quality is excellent. These headers terminate right after the HFC, and before the H pipe. The sound is awesome! They sound is only very slightly louder than stock cruising around (zero drone at all), But when you let her rip.... it sounds just awesome! No CE lights or any other problems at all. I didn't do any dyno or tuning yet, but my butt dyno seems to think there is a difference. The car just seems a little more willing to rev, and the rpms seem to pick up a bit quicker. I also installed a Halltech CAI last week.

Tim
2011 1SS/RS

http://www.xplosiveperformance.com/
LS3 Machine is offline   Reply With Quote