Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 03-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
New grill on..springs on order

Got the new grill on today. Check it out http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69447

Lowering springs on order. Went to XP Racing to visit Brett today. He is getting me the springs at a good price. Parts and labor less expensive then a couple other places I checked around and in Dallas area (by just a little).

Watched him tune a guys 2010 from Arkansas and run on the dyno. Made me really want to get mine done. I am still going to wait until after Camaro5Fest
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Necks Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
do you have to take the front off to put it on I have had mine since the last meet just have't had time to put it on it looks great ready to do mine
Necks Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks Camaro View Post
do you have to take the front off to put it on I have had mine since the last meet just have't had time to put it on it looks great ready to do mine
Check out the 2nd picture from the link above. Yes, you have to take off the front. It's real easy to do, no need to take off the wheels, just turn them to get to the screws. And the instructions say to remove the two bolts (13mm) on the bottom of the facia. They are 10mm. That was the only mistake.

When you do it, give me a holler, I can come by and help or at least show you where everything is at.
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #4
Necks Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
Thanks I will if I ever get a chance to work on it
Necks Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Put mine on yesterday, I did take the wheels of for more room to (see) work, but didn't need to take liner off all the way...front half only. I guess it took a couple of hrs. by myself, have not put emblems back on yet though.

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #6
Brett@XPR

Drives: 02 Camaro Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
Got the new grill on today. Check it out http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69447

Lowering springs on order. Went to XP Racing to visit Brett today. He is getting me the springs at a good price. Parts and labor less expensive then a couple other places I checked around and in Dallas area (by just a little).

Watched him tune a guys 2010 from Arkansas and run on the dyno. Made me really want to get mine done. I am still going to wait until after Camaro5Fest
Looks good man, We will see you Thursday to get that thing lowered!
Brett@XPR is offline   Reply With Quote