Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2014, 10:30 PM   #3151
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Hey is anyone here still alive? This thred is been in deep freeze long enough. Come on Synergy Green members start posting ...
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:09 AM   #3152
OneSickS10
 
OneSickS10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SG Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Manchester, CT
Posts: 167
Still alive! Not much planned for the winter. GFX and most likely some Borla S type mufflers. Debating whether I should do the headers before the mufflers or not since I hear alone they make the car louder. Planned on doing the mufflers because of the gfx (stock tips are too big) just hope it doesn't end up being too loud.
__________________
2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
SOLD - 1985 S10 434SBC 10.40 @ 130 all motor 91oct.
OneSickS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #3153
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,393
Was planning to trader it in for the v8 SGM but I decided to just keep it and put the parts I have sitting in my garage on. Going to get a quote from my paint guy first. Maybe a Christmas gift to my self ?
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:30 PM   #3154
crazy82012
 
Drives: SIM2012 Rollin on22's LEDs
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 76
Bio-hazard your mods are going to look sick mann
crazy82012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:21 PM   #3155
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,393
Just read bio hazards list. Dude your car is going to make a hell of a transformation
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #3156
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Was planning to trader it in for the v8 SGM but I decided to just keep it and put the parts I have sitting in my garage on. Going to get a quote from my paint guy first. Maybe a Christmas gift to my self ?
LIM3 , Oh no do do that , But hey it would be a SGM V8 If you ever get rid of those rims I want them ..LOL
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:52 AM   #3157
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickS10 View Post
Still alive! Not much planned for the winter. GFX and most likely some Borla S type mufflers. Debating whether I should do the headers before the mufflers or not since I hear alone they make the car louder. Planned on doing the mufflers because of the gfx (stock tips are too big) just hope it doesn't end up being too loud.
Sounds like a nice upgrade , I would really like to do shorty headers ,but to many other things planed . As for being Loud is that a bad thing , LOL . I also have the Bora full cat back with s type muffers with X-pipe . It's not as loud as I would like . But when you open it up on the highway it sure will talk to you . I was looking at the GFX also but didn't care for the rear diffuser with the square holes , I went with the ACS ground effects set up , T-5 Splitter , T-5 Rocker panels and the T-5 rear fender extensions . Left the rear diffuser & plan on Hydro dipping .

Have fun with the project ..
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:59 AM   #3158
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy82012 View Post
Bio-hazard your mods are going to look sick mann
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Just read bio hazards list. Dude your car is going to make a hell of a transformation
Thanks for the kudos ,


Bio-Hazard has done pretty good for the last 4 summers at car shows , But I really felt it was time for a major change , I wanted to go back and do some things better than last time . This time it will be done right the 1st time . LOL.

I really want a whole new look and reached to the sky for this , been putting it off to long .

I posted pics of the center console I had all custom painted . It looks so amazing .

Here's a couple of pics of the new designs for the Hydro dipping getting done . They look KILLER . I can wait to get it all together in April 2015 .

Tell me what you guys think ?

I hate Winter ...



This is the Infected pattern .. Engine Cover



This is the Apocalypse design , Zombie heads
This Looks so creepy .
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #3159
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Thanks for the kudos ,


Bio-Hazard has done pretty good for the last 4 summers at car shows , But I really felt it was time for a major change , I wanted to go back and do some things better than last time . This time it will be done right the 1st time . LOL.

I really want a whole new look and reached to the sky for this , been putting it off to long .

I posted pics of the center console I had all custom painted . It looks so amazing .

Here's a couple of pics of the new designs for the Hydro dipping getting done . They look KILLER . I can wait to get it all together in April 2015 .

Tell me what you guys think ?

I hate Winter ...



This is the Infected pattern .. Engine Cover



This is the Apocalypse design , Zombie heads
This Looks so creepy .
Thats going to look fantastic. Look forward to seeing the finished build.
As for the rims, you'll be the first to know if I sell em. They won't clear brembos if i traded up.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #3160
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
Thats going to look fantastic. Look forward to seeing the finished build.
As for the rims, you'll be the first to know if I sell em. They won't clear brembos if i traded up.

Thanks for the kind words LLIM#. I really hope my vision will look as good in person as I see it in my mind ..LOL

Sorry that the rims wont work for the Brembros , But hey that a good thing for me LMAO ... LMK What size are they ? I have always love the way they looked . So sick looking . Love to see them in motion ...

Take care & thanks for posting , I miss alot of the other members . Hope they'll jump on and do some posting also ..
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #3161
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Thanks for the kind words LLIM#. I really hope my vision will look as good in person as I see it in my mind ..LOL

Sorry that the rims wont work for the Brembros , But hey that a good thing for me LMAO ... LMK What size are they ? I have always love the way they looked . So sick looking . Love to see them in motion ...

Take care & thanks for posting , I miss alot of the other members . Hope they'll jump on and do some posting also ..
They are 22"s.


Let's try to give some life to this thread.
Im Hoppfully painting some parts soon.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #3162
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
They are 22"s.


Let's try to give some life to this thread.
Im Hoppfully painting some parts soon.
22's , sure don't look it in the pics...I know your in FL . But up here I wouldn't be able to clean inside my fender wells ...LOL

What Parts are you getting painted Lim3 ?

And yes we need to keep this thread alive . Because up here in the Great white north I'm going crazy with out anything to do ...LOL
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:59 PM   #3163
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED
 
BIO-HAZARD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Upstate PA
Posts: 3,138
Just got some new pics of the Hydro Dipped parts in . These look so killer . BIO-HAZARD is going to look sick when its done .I can't wait to I get it all together . So whats everyone think ? LMK ....


Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 01-21-2015 at 09:43 PM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #3164
camarco
 
camarco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grant, NE
Posts: 28
i like it cant wait to see it all together
camarco is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 608 04-27-2018 10:38 PM
OFFICIAL COLOR (and interior) Threads of all Camaro production colors Tran Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 139 11-29-2017 10:29 AM
Does the v6 have enough power? cstproductions Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 305 08-29-2012 09:27 PM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
Im sure this has been asked before.. But forgive my innocence :) gmag21 Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 23 02-21-2010 10:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.