Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 07-18-2018, 08:27 PM   #1
Luvdamud

Drives: 2010 SS
2010 SS wheels w/NT 555r drag radials

Guys, I am moving and have a spare set of wheels and tires that I am selling. They are stock wheels off my 2010 SS. Wheels are in very good shape, they were plasti-dipped and still have some remnants of that as you can see in the pics. Rears have NT555R drag radials with some life left (see pics) but the fronts are good for temp only.

I liked the plasti dipped look but when I found a powder coated set last year I jumped on it. Decent set of wheels and drag radials. I'm thinking $500? I can travel to help cut down on shipping if you are somewhat local as well if we can work it out.

I will post pics as soon as I have a few minutes to shrink them down or pm me your email and I can send them sooner.
Luvdamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:48 AM   #2
ryan's camaro
Taeng

Drives: Fast
Are these in the midnight silver color? What's the condition of the rear wheels/tires? Are you willing to sell just the rears shipped?
Old 07-20-2018, 06:26 AM   #3
Luvdamud

They are in decent shape and yes, I would sell just the rears. The wheels need to have the rest of the plasti dip peeled off from them to be certain. It would probably take an hour to remove all the dip and get them completely clean. They were dipped when I got them and I have peeled some off but have not taken the time to take it all off. The tires have some life left in them. PM me an email and I will send you a pic or two.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:30 AM   #4
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Where in VA and how much for just the rears?? I'm in the Rockville area in MD
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #5
ryan's camaro
Taeng

Drives: Fast
PM sent. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvdamud View Post
They are in decent shape and yes, I would sell just the rears. The wheels need to have the rest of the plasti dip peeled off from them to be certain. It would probably take an hour to remove all the dip and get them completely clean. They were dipped when I got them and I have peeled some off but have not taken the time to take it all off. The tires have some life left in them. PM me an email and I will send you a pic or two.
Old 07-20-2018, 03:46 PM   #6
Luvdamud

XC, I'm in Winchester about 90 minutes from Rockville. Just the rears would be $400 for tires and wheels.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:58 PM   #7
Luvdamud

Bump