Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 08-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
Erik@Torq

Drives: '10 SS + '04 Z16 Z06 S/C
Send a message via MSN to Erik@Torq
Photos from Torq & Camaro5 Members at Miami Homestead Road Course!

Not only did we go autocrossing this weekend as seen HERE, but we also went to the Hooked On Driving Event at Miami Homestead Speedway for some road course fun! 2 of our customers came along this time and I must they that they did awesome for being so new at this! Xavier was driving his Whipplecharged Torq-750 with a full Pfadt Suspension, and Ozzy was in his Bolt-on L99 that we recently tuned for the track. The guys had a blast and I am sure they will be back for more

Obviously my own Camaro was on site for it's regular track duty, but this was the first time with the 3.73 gears, Fast intake manifold and the Forgeline/Toyo R888 set-up at the Homestead track. First lap out I picked up 1.2sec over my previous fastest lap so no complaints here!

As I have mentioned 100 times before, going to a High Performance Driving Event is not only fun, but extremely educational to learn how to drive ones car in any condition. We always encourage our customers on attending these, especially when we are there as I can instruct, as well as take them for rides in their own cars so they can see what they can do at the limit!

It doesn't matter if you have 350rwhp, 450rwhp or 650rwhp as the cars below, you can have fun with any power level.

I also took some awesome video logs with our Video V-Box, I will be posting the videos here as well! If anyone is ever interested in going to one of these events please let me know and we will make sure to be there as well. You can also check out www.trackweekend.com for schedules as well as our own FACEBOOK PAGE to see the upcoming events.

Thanks to Ray Scneider for the awesome photos!

Erik@Torq is offline   Reply With Quote