Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-27-2021, 03:40 PM   #1
QuikSilver084

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
NEW HERE and was hoping for some info about my ABM 2SS/RS

New here and am excited to join this site! So I am the proud owner of a 2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3, 6 speed, black interior, silver stripes, sunroof and backup sensors. This car is my baby and always a blast! Ive looked around and not sure how to find more info/build numbers/rarity of my car and was hoping for some help. My VIN is 2G1FT1EW3A9164346

thankyou all for any help/info !!

Terry C. - Florida
QuikSilver084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 03:48 PM   #2
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
If you bounce around this site to diff forums, you will find a plethora of information.
Welcome and enjoy.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 03:48 PM   #3
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Hey Terry! Welcome to the forums and congrats on the best color combo 5th gen!! If you’re on Facebook there’s a group called Blue Freedom ABM Owners that has the master list of the ABM build order. I’ll shoot the lady that has the list your VIN and get your build number for you unless you want to join the group and get it from her yourself.

When did you get your ABM? Do you have any mods yet or are you planning on modifying it at all? Since it has backup sensors it is towards the end of the ABM run. The last orders for an ABM was taken late November 2009 and the last ones rolled off the assembly line early December 2009. Also, check out the ABM owners thread on here. There’s a bunch of us there as well.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:29 PM   #4
QuikSilver084

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Pyro I bought it almost 3 year ago! was a random late night find on the web at the local ford dealer actually lol. No pics of nothing, no info went to see it and could not believe it! bought it on the spot with 28k miles and immaculate! So the only mods are a cat back exhaust, flowmaster brand 3" which i deleted the mufflers (sounds just plain awesome) and it has a cold air intake and nice air filter. Ill post pics of it asap. Glad to be here.
QuikSilver084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:45 PM   #5
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSilver084 View Post
New here and am excited to join this site! So I am the proud owner of a 2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3, 6 speed, black interior, silver stripes, sunroof and backup sensors. This car is my baby and always a blast! Ive looked around and not sure how to find more info/build numbers/rarity of my car and was hoping for some help. My VIN is 2G1FT1EW3A9164346

thankyou all for any help/info !!

Terry C. - Florida
Hell yea, welcome to the ABM brotherhood! We like pictures around here!
Your car was built about 4200 cars after mine. My car was built Oct 27 2009 so I would guess yours was built pretty early in Nov 2009.
Here’s the page PYRO was talking about:
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9958
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 07:13 PM   #6
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
That's awesome! Some of the best deals can be had at off brand dealerships who don't know what they have. I can't wait to see pictures! Welcome to the ABM family!
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:00 AM   #7
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Terry, CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!