Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 01-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
snackbar64

Drives: SW 2017 ZL1, M6, Carbon, Nav, MR,
Could Costco help us with a 2nd set of wheels?

Hey Guys,

This was in inbox today. Thought I'd let you guys dissect the language used. Looks like to me that it could help with a 2nd set of wheels and more at 15% off. I ordered my car with the standard black wheels but want both sets. This could be my ticket. What do you think?

Costco members receive 15% off parts, service and accessories at Costco Auto Program participating Service Centers.

The following is from Costco:

Here’s how it works:

1. Locate a participating Service Center and print the Benefits Coupon.

2. Call the participating Service Center to schedule an appointment. Don’t forget to get an estimate for the service you require.

3. Present the coupon and your Costco membership card to the parts or service employee at the time you authorize the service.

*15% off discount only applies to work done at participating Service Centers. It cannot be used toward the purchase of air bags, oil changes or tires, or be combined with any other dealer promotions or offers. Not applicable to prior services, and any parts or work covered by a vehicle’s warranty or insurance policy. Discount is only available to existing vehicles; it is not applicable at the time of vehicle purchase. Not all Costco Auto Program dealerships currently participate in this Parts, Service and Accessories benefit. Maximum savings per coupon: $500.00.

In the past you provided the Costco Auto Program with your email address. Occasionally, you will receive brief advertising announcements regarding special items and services. If you no longer want to receive these advertisements, please click unsubscribe. Please do not reply. If you need assistance or have technical questions, please email us.

Costco and its affiliates do not sell automobiles, boats, RVs, motorcycles or powersports products nor negotiate individual transactions. A participation fee has been paid by the dealers participating in the Costco Auto Program. All new cars arranged for sale are subject to availability and a price prearranged with the participating franchised new car dealer participating in the Costco Auto Program. Certain vehicles may be excluded from the program. Testimonials featured are from actual Costco members who have used the Costco Auto Program. Actual savings may vary based on vehicle purchased, dealer and location.

Privacy Policy

Member Service, c/o Affinity Auto Program | 10251 Vista Sorrento Parkway, Suite 300 | San Diego, CA 92121
snackbar64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
Skylane765

Drives: ZL1-1LE, Z/28
A friend did a car buy from Cosco, it is not any different than buying a car from a dealer, you still do the same thing to buy it. Dealers are just paying Cosco to advertise for them.
Skylane765 is offline   Reply With Quote